Xtratime Community banner

81 - 90 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
tienen calling tienen...:( have we lost him for good?
:D I'm still around, but as you've noticed no longer for CM/FM unfortunately. All my current busy life allows for lately is playing on XT's XCC and Belgian prediction leagues

How're you doing? And I see Tim's still around? Did you ever finish your Tienen game?

Btw, IRL, Tienen is doing pretty well. No CL win yet :), but high in D2, so I can dream about them playing some time soon D1 teams like Standard, Anderlecht, Club Brugge, ... And after that, who knows :D

In private life, we moved. I don't live in my "epic" appartment anymore where I won the Tienen CL :( We've moved to a big house, huge garden, giving me tons of work. That, together with moving up the ladder in professional life and my wife's due for our second baby next year in April, means there's no time left for CM/FM. From time to time I still think about the old times, it was great, we had fun in here ... but well, life moves on ...

Uh oh, do I sound old know? Oh well :D

Btw, I just checked my old Tienen thread. Great to see it's still there. But have the pics been lost? :(

·
Fourth Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
7,783 Posts
:D I'm still around, but as you've noticed no longer for CM/FM unfortunately. All my current busy life allows for lately is playing on XT's XCC and Belgian prediction leagues

How're you doing? And I see Tim's still around? Did you ever finish your Tienen game?

Btw, IRL, Tienen is doing pretty well. No CL win yet :), but high in D2, so I can dream about them playing some time soon D1 teams like Standard, Anderlecht, Club Brugge, ... And after that, who knows :D

In private life, we moved. I don't live in my "epic" appartment anymore where I won the Tienen CL :( We've moved to a big house, huge garden, giving me tons of work. That, together with moving up the ladder in professional life and my wife's due for our second baby next year in April, means there's no time left for CM/FM. From time to time I still think about the old times, it was great, we had fun in here ... but well, life moves on ...

Uh oh, do I sound old know? Oh well :D

Btw, I just checked my old Tienen thread. Great to see it's still there. But have the pics been lost? :(
YAAY, my pm worked :eek::smileani:

well ill assume where ever they were uploaded to has expired.
if you attached em, they could of i guess kind of got lost.
congratulations on the various stup ups, so you gonna become a gardener? with your big garden, or is it gonna become your personal jungle?

As for my tienen game, in FM08, I still have the save, i think its in the 4th or 5th season where after 10 games im 2nd? or am i getting confused with my FM07 game lol, goodto hear that there getting better, but in an FM point of veiw, does ruin the challenge abit when they get better :p

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
So, 10 years since my epic Tienen story, I decide to come back and check, but seems like the link doesn't work anymore? Shame on you Xtratime! :angel:

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Then somebody should change the URL in the post, my story can't be lost, I just reread it, it's fabulous! :D

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
:howler: Hey JawZ! How're you doing? Still playing? I'm still active on the forum, but in the XCC prediction league.

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Not like there's still somebody here to read this, but I won the World Cup with Belgium in 2030 wooohoooooo!!! :musik::jester::party::proud:

81 - 90 of 90 Posts