Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Here are some of the forum's best stories.

CM Series

Whizzin' Past The Opposition All The Way To The Next Division by Whizz

Tienen for European glory? by Q007

CM4 Story- Sambenedettese! by Tottina

What a sh!tty board by Dracula

Good leagues for LLMing by Tim

Stevenage Boro Quest For Success by JawZ2002

FM series

Sudamérica: Corazón y alma del fútbol by Tim

Inter the Dragon byTim

Queen of the North By Andor

Dreams of Beatig Juventus By Tanel

We are Genoa By Dracula

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/archive/index.php/f-235.html
lots of old stories here....just read my Motor Clube story lol

[url ="http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=227924"] Tour of Americas[/url] By Tim

Please feel free to suggest threads to be added to the list. Forum Classics should be memorable threads that are now inactive and have a high volume of posts.

·
Registered
613 Posts
hm none of mine? :confused:

Ah well they've probably been deleted by now hehe... hm... I wonder if Whizz is still around somewhere.... And Q too... hm... Too bad the Swansea years isn't up, those were the days ;)

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Cool that I'm on this list :D

I just got back and had a look at that memorable win with Tienen in the Champion's league, it still makes me feel great looking at it :) Since then I've played a game in Italy till 2010 and now in Germany (2007 at the moment) but never won the CL again. Just makes that Tienen win even more special.

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
WOW!! Q007 is here! :happy:

i miss you too!

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Phew, now I'm really :embarass: :)

How're you tottina? Still playing and writing? I play still, but on CM 01/02, with Borussia Mönchengladbach, in a new game trying to win the CL again. Even though it's easier now, with this club being able to sign better players, I still haven't won it .... trying though, and I'm sure I'll be able to do it, in the end :)

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Whizz said:
Hi Q007 ;) Long time no see, what have you been doing all this time :confused: good luck with Borussia Mönchengladbach :)
Been playing, but I've always been a slow player :) And doing some other stuff ... like, I'll be getting married in September :D

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Tolga said:
Congratulations :)

One warning.. Make sure you win the CL by September :pp
:howler:

Thanks. You're not suggesting I'm not gonna be allowed to play any CM anymore after being married, are you? :D

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
JawZ2002 said:
wonders if q's playing cm ;)
Hey Jawz! I'm still playing :smileani: I'm in 2010-2011, on my Borussia Mönchengladbach game. Only playing (and reading xtratime) occasionally though. I'm also busy doing other stuff .... like ... I'm a married man now :proud: :D Good to see a lot of the old people are still going strong :smileani:

·
Fourth Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
7,783 Posts
still married to cm or even FM....oh and hows the ladyfriend....any children on the way?

hmm i do wonder if i get a responce from him - oh i wonder

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Hey Jawz!

Geezzz, this site has changed a lot since I was a regular here. But I got an email about your message, so sure ... I'm responding :)

Still married, still playing CM, no kids yet, but practicing :devil: How're you doing?

I'm still playing on my CM01-02 game with Mönchengladbach, year October 2014. Yeah yeah, I still play slow, on my old computer. I'm about to buy a new one though, next month or so. Then I'll be able to buy a new CM and I might show up again some more for advice about it.

Till then ... have fun playing and xtratiming :)

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
Tim said:
Ah, the master is visiting us. :D :)
:) Well, if I came here now all the time, everybody would get bored with my Monchengladbach story ... I won the last 10 German championships and played the last 7 champion's league finals :happy: I must admit though, I won only 3 of those 7

I'm still going with that game because of the challenge of national team managing. Right now, I'm in charge of Portugal, but I've had Turkey, Germany and Croatia before ... I was never able to get any of them past the quarter finals of a euro or world championship :irritate: Still trying though :)

·
Registered
2,579 Posts
JawZ2002 said:
oh my...i personally wasnt expecting a responce that quick :p

you dont want CMs you want FMs! (football manager)
:)

Thx for the advice!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts