Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Fourth Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Conte
7,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ones missing...but if i remember rightly the story is seperated in a few threads...

the whizz' yeovil story :) or something like that, one of the first stories i was reading when i discovered this :)

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
We're just debating how to go about this. Sticking the threads seemed like a good idea at first, but eventually they'll clutter the top of the forum. So we might either go with a sub-forum, or with just one sticky thread in which to post the links to the classics.

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
We agreed that a sub-forum would make everything easier to follow and to manage. :)

I've moved Dracula's and my threads over, as well as Whizz' and Q007's. Any other suggestions are welcome.

·
7,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
is it for classics or stories?

if so, my stevenage boro thread should move into there, although it is kinda just progress posts...

·
7,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh yeah theres that bloke with the swansea story....now what was he called...his story was class :)

·
*the drum drum*
42,531 Posts
I'll find out just what this forum is to be used for, and if it's just for all stories, I'll do my best to get as many of the old stories in there as I can (by doing what you used to do and going through ancient threads :tongue: )...

·
7,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the problem with whizz' stories they are made into several threads...

i found abit of thegaffer(swansea story :p )thread

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Anders suggested that we use the new forum for stories as general and not just Forum Classics, so that's what we'll do. That way, we'll have all the stories in one place and it will be easier to sort through them. To avoid cluttering the top of the new forum, I'll see about creating one Forum Classic sticky containing links to the Forum Classic threads.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Glad to see my idea was taken on board;)

·
Registered
4,291 Posts
JawZ2002 said:
ones missing...but if i remember rightly the story is seperated in a few threads...

the whizz' yeovil story :) or something like that, one of the first stories i was reading when i discovered this :)
Now my Yeovil story is classic stuff :D Good to see poeple still read it, i should of finished the story and sold it for profit! :eek:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts