Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Senior Poster of the year 2007
40,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, I have to announce some changes in the forum. BLAU has had to step down and the other 3 FMs and the CM have decided to give the place to.... ZYAD!

So please welcome, the big, the unique, the video freak... ZYAD! :D

He's a good person, he has studies, he talks several languages, he comes from a good family, he takes a shower everyday,... it was the best choice. :pp

BLAU, thanx a lot for your help during this time. We'll see you around. I'll wait for your posts. :)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Congratulations Zyad! :cool: I feel that Juan Antonio will be toppled soon now. :D

·
Boti Boti Boti
10,303 Posts
Thanks guys...

And Haroon... I don't think you have to worry about anyone getting toppled!!! Me and K4 worked well together in the past...

POOOOOOWER TRIP TIME...

I ahve now been castrated, and I have to be nicer in the Madrid forum from now on in order to set an example, I guess... aaaaaaaargh...

OK... gotta go take a shower...

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
zyad said:
And Haroon... I don't think you have to worry about anyone getting toppled!!! Me and K4 worked well together in the past...
Just kiddin. :D I respect both you and K4 and you guys should know it. :thmbup:

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
zyad said:
I ahve now been castrated, and I have to be nicer in the Madrid forum from now on in order to set an example, I guess... aaaaaaaargh...

Exactly. No pissing around anymore. :pp :D

Thanks Blau, for the good job here around and wellcome, Zyad! ;)

·
Registered
9,405 Posts
excellent choice from the admin! :thmbup:
ZYAD is the perfect person for this position :party:
thanx blau for all ur efforts :smileani:

·
In Pep, We Trust!
6,149 Posts
I've known ZYAD for quite a while, he is the guy that we need as a forum manager, great efforts BALU i hope you will keep on posting all the time...

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
Don't abuse your power too much zyad :howler:

Congratulations and good luck :)

·
Premium Member
27,068 Posts
First of all I want to thank Blau for the time he has given to the community, I know it was a tough choice for him to step down, he has assured me that he will still be apart of this community and to contribute when he is has the free time.

Z-like to say welcome and look forward to working with you.

Che

·
Registered
4,854 Posts
zyad said:
Don't worry I'll do the dirty work for you :boxing: ......just tell me where and when......

You got my back though, right? :hopefull:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts