Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there any chance you guys could breathe some life into this forum? Possibly attract posters from other forums or colleagues or friends etc? We can't keep a forum alive for just 1 off-topic thread.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:googly: I kicked you out of the Brazilian forum? Can't remember doing that.

Anyway, there's a place for off-topic stuff on XT: it's called the Lounge. There's no use in keeping a forum alive for just 1 off-topic forum.

·
Registered
59,023 Posts
Didn't it have to do with a feud between Ze and Garrincha?

Regardless of that, it would be nice to see XT have some extra flavour and not be some top 4 forum so any idea at reviving the Villa forum would be welcome. If not, we'll have to look at alternatives

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Regardless of that, it would be nice to see XT have some extra flavour and not be some top 4 forum so any idea at reviving the Villa forum would be welcome. If not, we'll have to look at alternatives
Exactly. For example, do you guys visit other Aston Villa related forums? Maybe you could have a word with a couple of regulars at that forum and ask them to come over?

·
Greta joke sharer
22,893 Posts
I'm contemplating ditching Inter on account of Benitez being an enormous douchebag. So I might be a free agent soon. Make me an offer.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And the use of Paquador forum is...?
Paquador started a long time ago in a series of off-topic threads inside the Argie forum. Because activity grew, it was decided to make an off-topic section for all of the South American forums. So that's where Paquador comes from.

·
THE
13,983 Posts
We started in march 2000
But the point was that it is absolutely arrogant to tell US that some buddies off topic deserves imaginary nation separte forum but we cant be here and we can go to Lounge. Oh thank you so much

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, the point is that this is the Aston Villa club forum and if this forum isn't active (apart from 1 off-topic thread), we will close it like we did with other forums in the past. However, that's not our first option, we'd like to talk to you guys about how we can get things going in here again. Mind you, Natalya has already told us she didn't think it could be done so this is really a last attempt to make something out of this forum. So, what are your ideas?

·
THE
13,983 Posts
No, the point is that this is the Aston Villa club forum and if this forum isn't active (apart from 1 off-topic thread), we will close it like we did with other forums in the past. However, that's not our first option, we'd like to talk to you guys about how we can get things going in here again. Mind you, Natalya has already told us she didn't think it could be done so this is really a last attempt to make something out of this forum. So, what are your ideas?
I see. Can you make us then Kafka sub-forum in EPL sub-section, and close Villa forum.

(no, I do not see.That sounds absurdity, and ican't see why you want to make us pissed off again)

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I see. Can you make us then Kafka sub-forum in EPL sub-section, and close Villa forum.
No that won't happen.

(no, I do not see.That sounds absurdity, and ican't see why you want to make us pissed off again)
Oh I love pissing you off, I imagine you're pretty damn sexy when you're angry. It gives me a funny feeling "down there".

WTF there'll be no Kafka forum until there is a Football For Pricks forum.
Quite the opposite actually.

·
Registered
22,800 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I am not pretty damn but damn sexy and twice on Sundays but thats besides the point. Why do you wanna close 10 year old Kafka thread.
Did I say I wanted to close the Kafka thread? We'll find a solution for it (and it's already being discussed with Kafka himself). But let's first see if we can revive the Aston Villa forum. However, since hardly anyone of the regular Kafka posters is interested in Aston Villa, I think this won't happen.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts