Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys, I read in Milliyet that there are these fortune tellere, one british and one from Iraq I think. These guys predicted so many things in the past. They say Turkey will beat Brazil, but loose to Germany in the final!!!

I don't believe fortune tellers even or don't like what they do for a living, but I thought this might be interesting to hear.

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
very funny...

I don`t believe in such people!!! they are cheaters!!! it makes me angry! and I feel sad for paople who believe in such crap!!!:mad:

ok making predictions is not bad or dangerous, but to say "I know the future and it will be like this and that" that is so :yuck:

·
Premier Player
1,790 Posts
These guys predicted so many things in the past. They say Turkey will beat Brazil, but loose to Germany in the final!!!
Should we talk more?:D :D :D

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
I heard from Korean Fortune teller that they will beat Spain. However he also added that they will beat Germany as well. Probably he will say Korea will beat Turkey too. Haha

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
I heard from Korean Fortune teller that they will beat Spain. However he also added that they will beat Germany as well. Probably he will say Korea will beat Turkey too. Haha

·
Registered
7,458 Posts
There was a Turkish fortune teller based here that predicted that Turkey would win the cup, or he would retire.

One more unemployed person me thinks.

·
Registered
9,134 Posts
HakanK said:
There was a Turkish fortune teller based here that predicted that Turkey would win the cup, or he would retire.

One more unemployed person me thinks.
Ah, he has made enough money from gullible people already:rolleyes: :D

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They can predict all they want. They aint sh*t though, Fortune tellers are all BullSh*t, they are just robbers, these guys are evil, I always hated them.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts