Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
----------------------

Mikael Forssell is hoping to return from injury in time to play a part in Chelsea's push for the Premiership.
The 23-year-old striker, who was on loan at Birmingham this season, has been out with a knee injury since September which required surgery.

He said: "Hopefully I will be back fit in six to eight weeks' time.

"I have had a chat with Jose Mourinho, he sees my rehabilitation has gone well. I am concentrating on Chelsea and playing would be my dream."
--------------------------------

dont think he will fit in the 4-3-3 but with drogba and robben out we cant afford to leave anyone out...i remember he is a good header with pace..should be interesting..

·
Registered
4,432 Posts
The Force would fit in greta ina 4-3-3 down the middle. He's big, strong and a better finisher than Drogba or Eidur.

·
Registered
4 Posts
JackoTheDon said:
The Force would fit in greta ina 4-3-3 down the middle. He's big, strong and a better finisher than Drogba or Eidur.
I also think he could do well as a lone striker. He has been doing it for his national team for years (correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Finland usually play with just one man up front?). And based on his previous performances he could well be the number one striker for Chelsea... providing he stays injury-free... and that we won't be buying Adriano or Shevchenko or some other superstar name.

·
Sheperdesque
21,256 Posts
I've missed watching him, hope he recovers and gets a chance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts