Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
forssell can be our best striker.

19 goals FOR BIRMINGHAM. a proven finisher from within 25 yards.

great acceleration, good in the air. scored a brace in the reserves with typical calm.

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
31,893 Posts
if Chelsea were not trying to bring another world class striker in,

it will be competition between drog and forssell.

Kezman either would be bench-guy or follow the forssell way of being loaned. I dont see Chelsea selling Kez though, perhaps later.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
I agree. I'd like to give him a chance. Mourinho seems to avoid bringing huge star names so there isnt much better other than Tevez to try for.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
He should be given more game time,He's shown what ability he has.If he could be nurtured even more,Maybe he could be useful in europe as well. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
bakuron said:
he can be.

give him 25 chances and he will give you 20 goals.

20 ?? :wallbang: :wallbang:

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Hughes In Forrsell Push
5/3/2005 11:22:00 AM
The Welsh boss wants to bring the Finn in from Chelsea.
Blackburn Rovers manager Mark Hughes is trying to beat Birmingham to the signature of Mikael Forssell.

Chelsea’s Finnish star is set to leave the Premiership giants as it is now clear he isn’t part of Master Mourinho’s plans.

If Hughes is able to convince his former club to hand him over Forssell on an almost cost-free loan, it would be the second time Rovers snatch a player (the first being Robbie Savage) from under City’s nose this season.

If the Rovers transfer coup fails, they will direct their attentions on Newcastle’s Bellamy and Porto’s McCarthy.
http://www.goal.com/NewsDetail.aspx?idNews=59932&progr=6
-----
this would be silly and this is also the first time ever i have heard that he is not in mourinho's plans... stupid media, the man was injured for the whole season ffs

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
terrible... ffs he just tried to put his head on the ball in every situation possible.... and he couldnt even do that when it mattered...

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
Well,lads, I suppose the time for Forssell would be next season cauz Mourinho seems to currently prefer even Kezman rather than him. I would really love to see some changes in the attacking side cauz tonight we were absolutely helpless against a team that usually does mistakes in defence.We should be happy that we got our League Cup and Premiership given that our forwards were either in good form but injured or available but performing like they are just learning how to play football. I suppose JM knows best! Lets keep it in mind that he was only one season at the Bridge so I expect the team to be working better and better with the time.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts