·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Obviously a talented player. If he can tone down his temper and reduce his tendency to get injured, he could be a fabulous signing. I wonder where he fits in the lineup though? I suppose on the LM

Gokhan - - Edu - - Lugano - - Carlos

Aurelio - - - Moldonado

Deivid - - Alex - - Emre

Semih​

·
Registered
14,061 Posts
I'm not sure about this. The guy is so injury prone and with our ridicules medical staff...is this such a good idea?

And a Galatasaray'li playing for Fenerbahce. Slightly worries me there. :undecide:

No doubt though, he is an excellent player...or was.

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
wow. congrats. i think he's shit but still congrats.

·
Registered
8,299 Posts
well at least we can have a rotation between emre, alex, tumer and deivid now. i doubt all 4 can ever play at the same time, maybe even 3 of them maybe just too much too. lets hope he'll avoid injury.

maybe him coming is a way to clear the way for terim??

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
personaly i think hes simarikkk (spoilt) his ways, he thinks his maradonna, dont like him too much.
Not that, that great of a player, And definetlyyyyyyyyyyyyyy not worth 3.5million euros a year

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
10,205 Posts
Will be interesting to see how his injury problems factor into his ability to stay alive in the WWF, otherwise known as the Turkcell Super Lig

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Will be interesting to see how his injury problems factor into his ability to stay alive in the WWF, otherwise known as the Turkcell Super Lig
The World Wildlife Foundation does not represent the Turkcell Superlig in anyway :nono: :tongue:

·
*the drum drum*
42,895 Posts
Tactically, it's hard to see exactly where he fits in, though we certainly did need a left sided player because Carlos, Wederson & Uğur simply weren't enough.

Technically though he fits in just fine, a good touch on the ball, he's calm & composed in possession and can pass & move in small spaces.

One issue is that he isn't exactly the player who'll bring fire to the team like Tuncay could (and like Mehmet Topuz probably would).

I've always maintained that away from Fatih Terim, he can be a joy to watch, the problem now comes from the fact that he'll probably expect to be a superstar since he'll be in his home country.

That and of course his injury issues, though the league isn't as fast paced, nor as physical as the EPL, even if it is uglier. Oh, and I don't see any issue with the fact he's a Galatasaray player, I'd gladly take Arda off their hands, or would have taken Hasan Şaş a few years ago too, even Ümit Karan.

The World Wildlife Foundation does not represent the Turkcell Superlig in anyway :nono: :tongue:
:howler:

You're in top form since Eskişehir got promoted :pp

P.S - With the likelihood that professional athletes will have their military deadline extended to their 38th birthday, Tümer is very likely to return. That leaves us with three overly talented, fairly lazy left footed maestros :howler:

·
*the drum drum*
42,895 Posts
That's not the current shirt.

I have the same one, it's the shirt that came out the week the club won it's 15th title and added the third star to the emblem. So mid-2004, and then it was used the following season (2004-05).

·
*the drum drum*
42,895 Posts
Updated Squad

Goalkeepers
01 - Volkan Demirel
88 - Volkan Babacan
89 - Fehmi Mert Günok
22 - Serdar Kulbilge

Fullbacks
03 - Roberto Carlos Da Silvia
06 - Gökçek Vederson
77 - Gökhan Gönül
Kerim Zengin (İstanbul Büyükşehir Belediyespor)
19 - Önder Turacı

Centrebacks
02 - Diego Alfredo Lugano Moreno
05 - Yasin Çakmak
17 - Can Arat
36 - Eduardo Luiz Abonízio de Souza
85 - Uğur Aslan Kuru

Central Midfielders
04 - Stephen Appiah
07 - Kemal Aslan
15 - Mehmet Aurelio
21 - Selçuk Şahin
24 - Deniz Barış
33 - Claudio Andres Maldonado Rivera
?? - Emre Belözoğlu

Wingers
08 - Kazım Kazım
18 - Ali Bilgin
25 - Uğur Boral

Attacking Midfielders
20 - Alexsandro de Souza
32 - Gürhan Gürsoy
99 - Deivid de Souza
Olcan Adın (Karşıyaka)
11 - Tümer Metin (Larisa)

Forwards
09 - Mateja Kežman
23 - Semih Şentürk
38 - İlhan Parlak
Mateus (Coritiba)

IN
Emre Belözoğlu

OUT
Önder Turacı
Serdar Kulbilge

·
Registered
10,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Perhaps a ploy to keep Zico... The clubs have agreed, but the player hasn't yet apparently. He probably will sign, but I just find that a bit odd.

I just hope he stays healthy, and I am sure if Zico was here, he would have make good use of him.

Also nice we didn't overpay really. I think 4.3m pounds is a fair price.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Very injuryphrone and a true sob, but still has the talents. I think he can be usefull.

Im glad he didnt come to us, I also agree on that he isnt worth the 3.5 millions a year. Cok sakatlik geciriyor ve istikrarsiz.

I really wonder what the emre-bahsers about him in the A-milli will say now, I just hope he isnt good enough suddendly now he's at fener.

Anyhow congratz with the transfer.

1 - 20 of 402 Posts