Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Well...
We signed 1+1 year with Skibbe
I think we are ****ed up... how about you guys?

·
*the drum drum*
42,892 Posts
He's quite young and had a role with the Germany national team basically as Völler's assistant. He can't be too bad.

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
He could be handy if the team draws a Schalke in CL qualifiers. For the rest, say 75% certainty, he won't make any difference.

It's a job no famed manager wants to put his reputation on the line.

(What if Barnetta, who f*cked both Skibbe and Kuhn, comes to GS? Kiessling did almost the same. :D)

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Im actually not that pessimistic with this guy, I think the way he thinks and tends to play suits us.

WELCOME SKIBBE!

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
ye an those of you think hes not good, due to the fact he lost 5-0 to zenit, if u think of it that way, then leverkusen beat gala 5-0

but also zenit not only beat leverkusen, but also beat bayern munich somthin like 4-1, an bayern hav a much better squad then lever

could u imagin if zenit played GS, would been somthin like 7-0 Lol

·
Registered
475 Posts
Im actually not that pessimistic with this guy, I think the way he thinks and tends to play suits us.

WELCOME SKIBBE!
I agree. He is an offensive mind coach and taking into account the structure of our squad I also think he is a good choice. The funny thing is that the same ppl who were complaning about Kalli being old and his style being out-dated now complain about Skippe being too young..

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
his team played some nice football this season, and he's said to be keen on youngsters. hopefully guys like aydin or cem sultan will take this chance.

·
Premium Member
1,944 Posts
Not fantastic but it's easy to see his plus points, he's worked with youth throughout his whole career and will be keen to work with what he has got at his disposal, so there's reason to be positive.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I just watched his interview and I can honestly say...

This man is not German!

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
He officially signed a 1+1 contract. His assistant manager is Umit Davala. Very well.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts