Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.ynet.co.il/articles/0,7340,L-1940019,00.html

The incident was mentioned in our chain a while ago. Baiscally, Senegal's Khalilou Fadiga elbowed and broke Tomer Azulai's nose during a UEFA Cup tie between Beitar Jerusalem and FC Brugge a few years back. Ever since then Azulai claims he can't breath properly from one side of his nose and is planning to sue him for this damage....to quote him: "I wish Senegal all the best and as much success as possible because I am gonna sue him for plenty of cash". :D

·
Registered
12,771 Posts
This Fadiga already showed he is a bad character. He a day before the debut against France in the WC stole jewels in Korea.

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
I doubt Azulai will get anything out of it. If there was a real damage, he would've sued him back then, not now when he is famous and he sues him just because he's famous.

·
Registered
21,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought about it myself actually...as someone elsewhere said, typical Israeli behaviour. :D

BTW, Azulai did play for us last season so technically he's not former yet (he was released Yesterday though:D). I just got confused due to the fact he left and came back for us so many times over the past few years. ;)

·
Registered
11,364 Posts
Didn't he retire for a cfouple of years due to injuries that had nothing to do with the Fadiga incident?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yes he was released this week, so the title suits you just fine,

About Asulai's retirement, he 'retired' from active game 2 years ago I think, I don't know the reason but last season the man starred (sure) for Hapoel Ashkelon in the Artzit, and the next thing he goes to play for Beitar in Ligat ha'AL again. Make no mistake, he's been decent in previous seasons and was quite good in Beitar's last title campaign, but he was signed this year only because he was free and Beitar couldn't sign anyone in its very drastic state back than.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts