14,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
senor said:
Nottingham Forrest comes into mind first
Yep, 2 times European Cup winner, now 4th lleague :sigh:

·
Registered
688 Posts
hehe today i bet on dumbarton but only becouse i made mistake i wanted bet against them...they are in third division and in bottom of table

·
Registered
7,880 Posts
St. Ettienne

Also miss the days when Gothenberg were in the Champs and you really feared a trip to Galatasaraay.

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
Simba said:

I have no doubts they will be back. They will be in B next year it seems and then in B they will have good players from Serie A like Brienza, possibly Montella and Cannavaro Jnr and then maybe others...

then they will be A, the great supporters and football of Napoli will be back I hope for Serie A's sake.

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
senor said:
Nottingham Forrest comes into mind first
Forgotten my arse, all I ever hear is, there fallen ginats who should be at the top blah blah blah :frustrat:

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Deano said:
I have no doubts they will be back. They will be in B next year it seems and then in B they will have good players from Serie A like Brienza, possibly Montella and Cannavaro Jnr and then maybe others...

then they will be A, the great supporters and football of Napoli will be back I hope for Serie A's sake.
There's rumors coming out of Naples that Napoli could skip Serie B altogether due to their financial stability being better than a lot of B/A clubs now under the new owner.

How valid it is I really don't know, but they certainly seem to be on their way to Serie B if nothing else next season.

Bravo! :proud:

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Accrington Stanley, but they are on their way back. :D
:howler:

only drew last night though, so they have to wait untill monday before they could go up.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
yeah, I'd like to see derby county and nottingham forest play the premier league

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Fabio Manic said:
yeah, I'd like to see derby county and nottingham forest play the premier league

and Leeds and Sheffied Wednedsay?

the EPL really starting to look weird these days with teams like Wigan, Fulham and next year Reading in it. :googly:

1 - 20 of 56 Posts