Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Still not ready yet to be talked next to Neymar imo. need to define his game alot and mature figuring out what he is on the pitch.

Amazing talent though, and really a great goal.. Durval and Dracena still looking for him, but in general he didn't standout in the game.

Surely deserves a thread here tho. kid's gonna be great aslong as he keeps working hard.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
he knows how to dribble and run with the ball, which is a very good virtue.

If he wants be a midfielder, he needs VISION and be able to pass the ball. If he wants to be a winger, then he can carry on being a selfish prikk!

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Yea I agree, still he's not a defined player yet in terms of his role etc.

He plays a little of both, and likes to drift wide and then come back inside playing between the lines running at the defence or picking a shot from distance - he's just 19 and has loads of raw talent and ability - but he needs to work hard and figure out what exactly he wants to be, and perfect it.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
as i have said since the first time i saw him play properly - South American u-20's

He should work on his vision and passing.

He already knows how to dribble and run with the ball at full speed.:thumbsup:

He can be a 35 - 40 million euro player if he learns that.... and it is not that difficult for the talent that he has.

·
The one who was Bella
20,196 Posts
Yup I agree. thats a pretty hard thing to learn and perfect tho.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
Not for his talent.

He needs to stop the ball, put his head up and kick the ball in an empty space were his forward will run too. A guy of his ability, that is not hard. Its more finesse than anything else, which he has and he can polish up with Milton Cruz on training

·
Registered
4,585 Posts
Watched him playing for my blog and tbh I think he indeed could become more than Neymar. He definitely is better built for making big things in my opinion...

His speed and dribbling is just amazing, esp the fact that he switches the ball from right to left to right with such ease while running.

If you can be bothered read more here: http://footballsnewtalent.wordpress.com/2012/01/10/lucas-of-sao-paulobrazil/

·
The Ties That Bind
16,234 Posts
I was thinking the same thing, but with Ganso. Really impressive in the CWC Final against Barça.

Looks/sounds like Brazil have a good generation of players coming up right now, guys 20 years old or so. Have they won anything as a group yet?

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
I was thinking the same thing, but with Ganso. Really impressive in the CWC Final against Barça.

Looks/sounds like Brazil have a good generation of players coming up right now, guys 20 years old or so. Have they won anything as a group yet?
We beat Spain in the U-20 Fifa world cup:thumbsup: and then we won the title against Portugal.

In the previous world cup we came second losing to Ghana.

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
No

Ganso is 2009 class

Lucas and Neymar were in the Copa America and then they din't play the world cup

Our south american team tournament was better than the world cup tournament. :)

·
Rei Brasileiro
8,569 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I was thinking the same thing until his injuries... now I dont know. I still think all Lucas needs is a brain to be an amazing player

1 - 18 of 18 Posts