Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He may be for sale and Tanzi is negotiating with Cragnotti but...

" The future of Almeyda depends as well from the Lazio's market decisions. And since Sergio Cragnotti has negotiations up with Parma and Inter, the choice is between those clubs. The Argentine midfielder knows that, but he repeats Inter is his first desire "If I'll move away, it's just to improve; however I know it will be up to Cragnotti to sell me. But I have my own idea. Lazio plays Champions League, Inter plays Champions League, Parma plays Uefa Cup..." he said. "

expected but still hurts... :(

------------------
Parma will fight back...FORZA PARMA!

·
Registered
502 Posts
It's so sad,he is so arrogant ! :(
I have never expected this kind of attitude from him!Never!

------------------
*AVANTI LAZIO,IL FUTURO TI APPARTIENE*

P

·
0 Posts
OOOhh... If he doesn't wanna play for Parma, let it be!

------------------
COOL MOVE!

·
Registered
421 Posts
oh i know it ,sh*t

parma mania
he doesn't siad he do not wana parma
he said he want a champions leugue
and that expected for a great player ,right.?

Lochness_Monster
arogant.....?
i NEVER expect that from u
why that

i hope ALMEYDA go to parma and there is still
hope for that ,i know it is difficult
cuase the players searching always for something higher

FORZA PARMA
FORZA ALMEYDA

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont think we can blame him.He wants to play in CL and not in UEFA Cup,its logic.This play-off (and De Santis :() costed us.We already lost Farinos and probably Brocchi because of that and now Almeyda,a player that prefered to come to Parma than go to Inter during the season now doesnt want to come...But,I agree with Parma Mania,if Almeyda doesnt want to come to Parma right now let it be....

There is only one way to built a great team right now: MONEY!

------------------

P

·
0 Posts
Hey, folks, I don't mean to blame Almeyda. I just wanna say if those guys do not volunterily want to play for Parma (just like Bati stayed at Florence when Viola relegated a few years ago), they are not really loyal to Parma. If they are not loyal, they may do worse when Parma do not achieve anything.

------------------
COOL MOVE!

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Parma Mania is right.Its better to play Breda with full comitment than Almeyda with half a heart. (well... :))

------------------

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Doesn´t really matter since Lazio own him and can sell him basiclly wherever they want to. However Almeyda could say no no no and then it would be a problem but I think it would be solved with a good pay check since I think this is all the players really care about.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Well,Svennis is right and i think Almeyda wouldn't mind to get payed more money,i cant seem to understand him anymore...He just won the deppietta with Lazio and then he starts complaining abou the training,the coach...
That's not professionnalism! :(
And i regret to say that,since he is one of my favor.players! :(

------------------
*AVANTI LAZIO,IL FUTURO TI APPARTIENE*

·
Registered
421 Posts
i did heard that almeyda didnot want to play with parma
i heard he wana play in the champoins legue
but the main REASON is to show LAZIO what he is
(even brocchi say that)
and i did not think if A PLAYER join any team he will not play in full of his heart
especially almeyda
he was on fiight with errikson and he become on the last game for 20-25 minites
and he was a REAL FIGHTER(as always)

D

·
0 Posts
The CL means so much not only to clubs but players also. No suprises Almeyda wuld rather play in the CL then the UEFA Cup. But that could well be the sole reason why Almeyda wants to go to Inter rather than Parma, but at Inter he'll also join up with Zanetti and Simeone.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Simeone plays at Lazio Driver X. :)He will team up only with Zanetti while at Parma with Crespo.

Almeyda during the year preffered to join us,but now its the huge CL factor that makes him say "no".I think that if we were at CL he would definitely join us with a heart bit.

------------------

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Hmmm... Luckily Almeyda is in no position to choose his next club. If Inter doesn't match our bid Lazio will turn their offer down and Almeyda has two options, joining Parma and be an important player or stay in Lazio and be a sub to Simeone. Besides, we have Crespo to use in this bid as well. Either we trade him to Inter in exchange for their withdrawal of their bid for Almeyda or simply take Almyeda as part exchange in a deal with Lazio for Crespo. If we really should make that kind of effort for a player like Almeyda is of course another matter. If we really want him we can probably get him... I also think that joining a club only thinking about next season only is extremely short sighted. Almeyda should take in consideration at least 3 years from now on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts