Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
CFA decide open the women league to all foreigners. For the first step, 12 national team members from Austrlia, New Zealand, Ghana joined 6 super league team averagely and they will fight in Super League for 2 months.
The officers of CFA believe the join of foreign aidders can reduce the gap between other teams with 2 giant - Beijing and Shanghai, they also hope the new sight can enhance the box office.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
This is great news, No. 3, not only for the Chinese league, but also for the international soccer players who have so few opportunities to play outside their own domestic leagues. I hope this is expanded to include foreign players from other countries in Europe and North America.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
CORRECT !!!!

Is 10 not 12 foreigners from 5 countries joined Chinese Super League.

Si Chuan: Louisa Bisby (Aus), Patricia Offeri (Ghana)
Da Lian: Maia Jackman (New zealand) , Aniaya Silva (Por)
Jiang Su: OMATSU Mayumi (Jap)
Guang Dong: Kala Kouto (Por)
Shang Hai: Simone Ferrara (New Zealand), Rebeca Amanfur(Ghana)
Bei Jing: Sonia Gegenhuber (Aus), Fernanders (Por)

·
Registered
236 Posts
No.3 said:
CFA decide open the women league to all foreigners. For the first step, 12 national team members from Austrlia, New Zealand, Ghana joined 6 super league team averagely and they will fight in Super League for 2 months.
This is very interesting news. Do you have the link to an article that gives any more details about this "Super League." I'm interested to find out how much the players will be getting compensated for playing in China.

A few weeks after Bente Nordby was released from the San Diego Spirit last fall, I saw that Bente was considering the possibility of playing in China before she signed a contract to play for Kolbotn in Norway. I'm not sure how much Bente is earning to play for Kolbotn, but I heard that her teammate Solveig Gulbrandsen was the highest paid Norwegian player and Solveig only makes about the equivalent of around 10,000 USD from Kolbotn.

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm failed to find any website or article about Chinese women league in English, in fact, the stuff also very limited even within China. A cruel reality, isn't it??

As far as the salary, I don't think she can earn more than in Kolbotn (if you mentioned is monthly pay). An average local player's salary is no more than 1,000 USD/M (not include bonus).

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Simone Ferrara's double goal helped her new team Shanghai SVA win over Dalian during yesterday's game.

The New Zealand girl's goal is also the first and second one from
foreigners in Chinese League.

Congratulation, Simone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
236 Posts
No.3 said:
I'm failed to find any website or article about Chinese women league in English, in fact, the stuff also very limited even within China. A cruel reality, isn't it??

As far as the salary, I don't think she can earn more than in Kolbotn (if you mentioned is monthly pay). An average local player's salary is no more than 1,000 USD/M (not include bonus).
Sorry for not being more clear. The salary I referred to was for a 7-8 month season, which would be very close to the average player's salary that you have mentioned.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
No.3 said:

maybe some chinese report will be shown.remember once checked national tv program to introduce them,about 6 or 7. btw,i dont know their capability.Three,more infos?

·
Registered
518 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Beijing finally win the Chinese Super league after they defeat the major rival -- Shanghai.

The Portuguese Fernanders be named as Women of March.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts