Xtratime Community banner

41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
It was a fair result tbh, but why did the ref allow +2 minutes of extra, it was only +5, fairly ridiculous stuff.
During the added time, Inter wasted one minute with the sub and more than a minute in taking the free kick after Locatelli kicked Nagatomo. I thought it was absolutely correct to play for the 1.5 min extra and let Milan take that corner.

People still seem to have great trouble with the concept of the added time being the minimum left to play...any time wasted during the additional time should be added to that. Fairly straight-forward, really.

I saw nothing wrong with the original 5 minutes either.

·
Registered
14,067 Posts
Do i have to pull a "N4L" and show how many times you have been wrong?

Dont be silly.
I have no idea what that means, but please do show how many times I have been wrong. That would obviously be enormously pathetic from your part, but hey, look who I'm talking to.

But I can actually save you some trouble, I was wrong right there in my previous post. Because I don't really consider any of your posts entertaining. Getting your kicks out of random insults on a football forum. Big man.

·
Banned
9,221 Posts
Sorry, its a saying we have in the Inter forum, because N4L loves to bring up from years ago to support his argument ;)

Dont be so hostile...

·
Registered
45,410 Posts
Not a serie A club, but a club with a strong tradition in serie A, mostly in the last 25 seasons. Jiang Lizhang, Chinese business who already owns the Spanish club Granada, is close to taking over Parma.

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
China state TV criticises retailer Suning over Inter Milan purchase

Retail giant Suning has become the latest Chinese company to come under attack for “irrational” foreign acquisitions, after the state broadcaster criticised the group’s purchase of Italian football club Inter Milan in a report highlighting the financial risks of outbound deals.

Shares in Shenzhen-listed Suning Commerce Group fell by as much as 6.5 per cent on Wednesday.*Criticisms by CCTV are often viewed as a*signal that a company is facing regulatory or legal scrutiny from Chinese authorities.*

In an episode of news magazine programme News 1+1, China Central Television hosted an expert from a government think-tank to discuss the recent wave of outbound investment.*

“Most of these companies have high debt ratios domestically, but they borrow money from banks to squander abroad or to buy assets,” Yin Zhongli, researcher at the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences’ Financial Research Institute, told CCTV host Bai Yansong in response to a question that mentioned Suning’s purchase.

“If there’s an error with foreign investment, it adds risk for domestic banks and the financial system, while the companies dress themselves in gold.”*

Mr Yin added: “These overseas investments have a commonality, which is that their ability to return cash isn’t very strong. One can’t rule out the suspicion of money laundering.”

Suning did not respond to requests for comment.

On Monday, the FT and other media reported that the banking regulator had*instructed banks in June not to provide financing linked to six foreign acquisition deals by Wanda.*

On Tuesday, shares in property developer Sunac China fell after local media reported that regulators had*ordered banks to cut financing to the company. Sunac recently agreed to*purchase $9.3bn in theme park and hotel assets from Dalian Wanda, the commercial real estate and entertainment group.

Also on Tuesday, US cinema chain AMC Entertainment — which Wanda acquired in 2012 — issued a*statement clarifying that funding for AMC’s recent acquisitions of other theatre chains did not come from Wanda or from Chinese banks. The statement appeared to be an effort to assure investors in the New York-listed group that any regulatory crackdown on Wanda would not affect AMC.*

Last month, the banking regulator ordered lenders to review their exposure to overseas acquisitions by Wanda, HNA Group, and Anbang Insurance, among others. Anbang chairman Wu Xiaohui was also*detained last month.*

Nanjing-based Suning originated as a traditional bricks-and-mortar electronics retailer but has attempted to adapt to the rise of online commerce in recent years. The group was fifth in last year’s ranking of top Chinese retailers, with Rmb174bn ($27bn) in sales.*

Suning*paid €270m in June 2016 for a 70 per cent stake in Inter Milan, part of a broader football*buying spree by Chinese investors. China began*clamping down on foreign deals late last year, amid a 44 per cent annual rise in non-financial outbound investment.*

In December, four government agencies, including the foreign exchange regulator, said they would apply tighter scrutiny to “irrational” outbound deals including real estate, hotels, movie theatres,*media companies and sports clubs.*

In January, the Chinese Football Association*cut the number of foreign players allowed to play in a single match in the Super League, to*restrict spending on high-priced international stars.

On Tuesday, the National Development and Reform Commission, the state planning agency, reiterated that it would closely examine deals, citing the need to prevent financial risk.*

Source: FT.

https://www.ft.com/content/112adb56-6c3d-11e7-bfeb-33fe0c5b7eaa?mhq5j=e3

41 - 53 of 53 Posts