Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another section "quasi" complete. With the aspirations I have for this site I cannot see it being complete until the end of summer...but never fret is should be generally ready for the Euro. The remaining bells and whistles we would tweak over the summer and voila 100% for the most important tourney of all...the world cup. I finished the schedule section...again it is general and if anyone can think of ANYTHING to add to the particular site recommend it. oh yeah...the schedule section can be viewed here: http://pages.infinit.net/marcoa/schedule.html

In other topics....I am a tad bit dissapointed that only me, Penguin, and RedEagle have signed up for the mailing list that I created. I created a mailing list because it would serve as a better medium of having us all communicate with each other. The weak point of the mailing list is...errr...to prevent unwanted people from joining I have to appprove anyone that signs up for the list...so if I am not home you would have to wait until I get homw to approve.....I am working on a way to fix this problem.

I currently have 2 sections underwork at the same time..."MATCHES" and "ABOUT".

To give you an overview of those 2 sections.
Matches would be a section where we would provde a preview of our next opponent (Wales) and a link to a match review of our last opponent (Italy). Information such as date, time, projected line-ups and if anyone wants to contribute a scouting report feel free. About is a section about us. Who we are, where we are located,our age, who we support, and what we do.....and so forth.

Again I can't proceed without your help and I have only called upon certain people because their sections are partly complete.

Razor since you webmaster Benfica Central I need to know how extensive your HTML knowledge is. If I provide you with page templates would you be able to fill in the blanks...aka...I give you a template of a player profile page and SLB mails you his profile of Conceccaio, Pinto, Baia (Examples) and you just fill in the blanks and create 1 template per player. Would you be able to do this? Is anyone else out there able to do this? If youhave Frontpage/Dreamweaver it can be very easy. So please lemme know!

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Hey, I joined the list! (I think)
About the template stuff, I could do that in a snap :) Just drop me an e-mail if I'm needed.

------------------
SEMPRE VIOLA!

·
Registered
313 Posts
Hey guys well i haven't been here for a while so i need some info on whats happening with the site... Marcoa do u want me to help u guys out or not???

VIVA O BENFICA
VIVA O GLORIOSO

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I believe SLB contacted you.

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com