Xtratime Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I am in desperate need of your help. I am seriously considering abolishing the "MATCHES" section as I feel that would be kinda the same as "SCHEDULE". Do you guys agree?

On a side note....a thank you to ST, SLB and RedEagle for handing in their submissions. Looks like June 1 is the day...... :)

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Why don't you use the mathces section to house match reports, like an archive. Then it would be more than simply a list of games.

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sigh... :) this is the third time I am gonna post the chores but here it is:1. Plantel-Duh!--Jardel, SLB, Xmaster
2. News--Slb-Paulo-RedEagle
3. History--Ola, Razor
4. Statistics--Paulo, Ola
5. Youth/B Squad-Razor,RedEagle
6. Links-Me, Ola, Razor
7. Schedule-Slb/Jardel
8. Pics--Me
9. Downloads--I'll see what I can do
10. About (bio's on all of us)--Everyone submits
11. Polls--Me

B4EVA if you notice your not on the list. Your role, which I think would be great, would be to send me daily email during the Euro and I can make you some sort of columnist....."YOUR NAME" at the Euro...what do u think?

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

<url>http://www.fcporto-online.com</url>

·
XT Oldie
8,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
allright. I would say I am about 70% done. ST has volunteered and he is helping me with the player profiles, with which SLB has done a fantastic job on. SLB did exactly what was needed, he thought about Portugal rather than Benfica when writing the profiles. Bravo Bravo Bravo.

I got RedEagle submission. SO whats left? The stats would be nice. Creating a database of all our games ever. Perhaps a little ambitious?
Tactics section will only open AFTER the Wales game.
The history.....from Razor and Ola.....I hope I get it soon.

And finally from all of you...a bio. 75-100 words, a small pic (if possible), and the following info: Real Name, Location, Fave Club, Fave Player, ?Quote?

thanks a bundle!

------------------
FOREVER PORTO!
FOREVER THE NORTH!
SEMPRE PORTUGAL!

http://www.fcporto-online.com

[This message has been edited by Marcoa (edited 25-05-2000).]

1 - 4 of 4 Posts