·
Registered
7,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In which club do you dream playing with, I dream to play in FC BARCELONA

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
Derby County of course, maybe Burton Albion as well.

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jimbo jones said:
Derby County of course, maybe Burton Albion as well.
If you had a choice of playing either in Derby Country or Chelsea!, and Chelsea would give 5 times the salary that you will get in Derby Country!
Where will you play :confused: ?

·
Premium Member
22,104 Posts
FC Barcelona! said:
If you had a choice of playing either in Derby Country or Chelsea!, and Chelsea would give 5 times the salary that you will get in Derby Country!
Where will you play :confused: ?
Derby County, playing for Chelsea would not give me the same satisfaction, and I'd still be on enough money too get by at Derby :)

·
10'un Adi Lefter
8,620 Posts
Fenerbahce of course.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
Some club which pays you big bucks doing jack sitting on wide, comfy cushion seats on the bench down the touchline watching your teammates performing a series of defensive comedies week-in week-out.

REAL MADRID CF :greed:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Fiorentina offcourse,but i wouldnt mind helping Napoli out a bit in the 3th division ;),since i played in holland division 3,i might be able to help:D,and i couldn't continue carreer in holland because i was to aggresive so maybe in italy i will do better;)

·
Registered
12,484 Posts
At club level I want to play for my own club (support them) and possibly Chelsea (biggest club in an area of London which I wouldn't mind living in, also quite famous and good tabloid press) I wouldn't mind Arsenal (very welll supported club also in an area of London I recently have gained sympathies for). At national level I wouldn't mind playing for Italy (pride) or England (good press make you famous).

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
dont lie,u just wanna play next to Luca Toni :D

·
Registered
7,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
And I even want to play for the Oman National Team :proud:

·
Registered
877 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
Arsenal, although at 29 and a bit out of shape i worry that i may have missed the boat a bit. ;)
haha..dont worry jern we'll just give you yearly contracts :cool:

As for me i'll love to play in the almighty Arsenal..with titi on my left and RVP to the right. :tongue:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts