Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Juventus fans' reaction to tonight's friendship mosaic.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
Already seen it in the Juventus forum mate, pathetic to be honest after all the effort Liverpool went to. Atleast we shut them up with our performance on the pitch (witha heavilly depleted side!)

Some of their fans were arrested for causing trouble.

·
Registered
7,017 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
SM ONLINE said:
Already seen it in the Juventus forum mate, pathetic to be honest after all the effort Liverpool went to. Atleast we shut them up with our performance on the pitch (witha heavilly depleted side!)

Some of their fans were arrested for causing trouble.
Liverpool fans should avoid Turin like the plague for the return leg. I don't think there's any doubt now that the Juve ultras intend big trouble.

·
Registered
6,820 Posts
doesn't look like a minority either ,looks like the majority.

·
Registered
14,658 Posts
King_Henrik said:
Liverpool fans should avoid Turin like the plague for the return leg. I don't think there's any doubt now that the Juve ultras intend big trouble.
Scousers will attend cause they like to seek trouble as well...

I'd bring some fans from Millwall if I could....

·
Registered
580 Posts
Sorry, only kids and alcoholics want a fight or revenge next week.
If you are a kid you won't hurt anyone. If you are an alcoholic hooligan you should already be in jail

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
there may be big trouble next week, even when we played in Copenhagen against the Turks many 'honarary' Englishmen turned up after the deaths of the Leeds fans, this could cause a similar scenario, let's hope the city is secure or there could be bloodshed.

·
Registered
1,943 Posts
Goodness. Didn't know that Juve fans are such a childish bunch!

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
what a bunch of wanks. I'm sorry, I don't know if it was a mjority or minority, that is just a disgrace, after all that work, I am at lost for words.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Its just a minority. Juve will close youguys out next week so it won't matter at the end, these little games. Juve is capable of a 1-0. Its over, sorry maybe next year.

·
Registered
687 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Its just a minority. Juve will close youguys out next week so it won't matter at the end, these little games. Juve is capable of a 1-0. Its over, sorry maybe next year.
maybe we will close out Juve for a 0-0.

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
From what I saw on TV, most people in the Juve supporters end were clapping during the ceremony/moment of silence. To call a majority from a picture of a couple hundred people is a disgrace in it self. Let's try to keep sane about all of this.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I spoke too soon, it looks like Zebina is out for the return leg. That is a key loss, and that might be enough to enable Liverpool to close it out.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Flo said:
What a bunch of mafioso motherfvckers.... :finger: right back at you Juve faithful....
Well, it's great to see all the Liverpool fans blow things out of proportion.

One fan I know who actually ATTENDED the match said that picture you have there was not taken during the moment of silence or the wonderful mosaic, rather, it was taken when the "Friendship" banner was offered. There is a difference people, pure club rivalry.

And don't label every fan into the same catagory. Not even half of the Juventini at Anfield raised their middle finger.

But go ahead, agree with fans like Urchins or some ridiculous Pool website. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Also, I heard that after all the Liverpool supporters had exited Anfield, your players came to the Juventus section and both the players and supporters clapped and cheered for each other, showing each other respect with applause.

Does that sound threatening to you?

·
Winter is Coming.
8,131 Posts
Andy said:
One fan I know who actually ATTENDED the match said that picture you have there was not taken during the moment of silence or the wonderful mosaic, rather, it was taken when the "Friendship" banner was offered. There is a difference people, pure club rivalry.
Unless my Italian is shite, doesn't Americiza or whatever, mean Friendship? That would techicnically mean the same thing.

Aside from that, having calmed down a bit, I am still a bit disappointed with the reception but I agree it in no way clearly points at the majority. Still shameful for those hundreds of Juve fans though.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts