Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,488 Posts
Im not Argentinian, so Im allowed :dielaugh:
Jimmy BETTER Not see this one ..To him this wont be funny (An Inter player on the picture) and apparent homosexual nuances shock him !!! :eek: :dielaugh::howler:

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
I´ve seen it like ten times before. I actually thought it looked more funny without the handbags. :D

No Colocolo. I just don´t like prejudices and people making jokes about a group of people that are being opressed as much as they already are. It´s like I would say black people aren´t real human beings or some stupid sh!t like that. :rolleyes:

But sure, have a good laugh at your own "jokes".

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Actually Jimmy, the joke is on the argentinian players. Let's face it if you pull away like that at a set piece you deserve to be ridiculed.
In no way was this having a go at a group of people that are being opressed ;)

·
Second Place Winner, December 2011 Photo Contest
94,488 Posts
RazorUK said:
Actually Jimmy, the joke is on the argentinian players. Let's face it if you pull away like that at a set piece you deserve to be ridiculed.
RUK ... dont waste your breath !!! I laugh at s,h,i,t, like this...When I look at my d.i.ck when I shower I laugh !!! Some people cry !!!! What can I tell you !!!

:dielaugh:

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
RazorUK said:
Yohoo? :D

Go read the Italy - Mexico topic and you´ll see what we were talking about. ;)

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I must say I dont really see the connection between gay people and defensive football...

Kind of reminds me of the gay jokes being made when i was about 8 years old:)

·
Registered
765 Posts
Good luck, Sweden! Show the well known Swedish will to win against Argentina.

Let's make this WC a great big Scandinavian party!

(if you don't qualify then you're welcome to join the party in Denmark ;) ) I will drink a Pripps Blå if you get through ! Otherwise you can have a Tuborg Gold on me ;)

·
Registered
765 Posts

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Gollum said:
I must say I dont really see the connection between gay people and defensive football...

Kind of reminds me of the gay jokes being made when i was about 8 years old:)
Spot on! :D

Some people just don´t grow up I guess. :dielaugh::D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts