Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
79,606 Posts
Very nice, Gyuri!

Tell me, I'm looking for a young lady in her 30s with long brownish wavey hair. Petite with blue eyes. No botox or sillycone. The little lady had all of them apart from the blue eyes but Bentex deserves the best
So I dumped her by text. I need the real deal. A foxy lady that will 'stand by the big bad Bentex'.

I'm considering changing my handle to 'Triple B'. Make it easy for the haters.

·
Registered
1,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Jancsi, you absolutely should have seen the breathtaking faint-inducing heart-racing dream 24 year old fit as a fiddle gorgeous young woman I dated once when I was 27. Her name was Jill, and my middle name is Jack, no joke. Blonde as fresh golden sunshine with pink orange tanned skin and blue eyes to get lost in.

Jancsi, we should have double dated, I bring Jill, you bring your perfect fit and we would of had the time of our lives in the Gaslamp Quarter downtown. I had a big champagne colored Mistubishi Diamante then decked out with all the trimmings and I drove it with pride.

Jancsi, I'll help you get that perfect fit girl for you. In real life. Lemme think how I'm stoned right now, but of all the people I know online I think you're due a great fit. Maybe that part of town is not right for you, maybe greater fish are elsewhere, how good are your guy connections? Have you tried teaching part time at a local college where all the hot women see you everyday as a learned teacher? Lemme think.

·
Administrator
30,028 Posts
Seriously? You are posting a link to a forum about women with bikinis as if you are a bot? They usually get the one touch ban.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.