Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey

In the Danish league- perhaps THE most talented player is the 19 year old(or there about) forward Mohammed Zidan. He is a Egyptian who's lived in Denmark for... many years.

My question is- has he been capped by Egypt at youth level? - or do you know if he's made a decision as far as NT's are concerned, because if he continues on this path- he would be tremendously interesting for us too.

Ciao.

·
Registered
57,416 Posts
My question is- has he been capped by Egypt at youth level? - or do you know if he's made a decision as far as NT's are concerned, because if he continues on this path- he would be tremendously interesting for us too.
Yeah, he played nearly 30 games for Egypt's U-23 side;) Papers here in Egypt say that he may Join PSV in the summer from AB

He is a very good player, tons of talent and is pacey, he played for The NT in many positions: Right back,Right winger and Play maker.

One Q I'd like to ask u Glen:

Did the AB Officials give him the #21 jersey coz his name is Zidane??

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:)

I don't know nerazzuri. Quite likely though. He has made quite a few defenders look stupid enough to merit the comparison- relative to it being in the Danish league of course.

OK- thanks on the info anyway. Bugger!!!! :D
I would have liked him for Denmark, but obviously that's not going to happen now.

I suppose I should be satisfied with the future prospect of a Chilean in attack and a Turk in midfield :).

Ciao.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts