mid table club is bound
for a foreign team after his
breakout season.

I for one hope to see a
rejuvenated Serie A through
the growth of Italian youth
rather than the sales of Italian Youth.

Finally to play devils advocate hasn't La Liga been rejuvenated
through the sales of Spanish talents to the BPL?

·
Registered
4,314 Posts
insigne to arsenal? laughable.

i wouldn't blame anyone for leaving serie a. balotelli goes to arsenal, plays in a better league, earns more $$$, also plays in the CL ever year. doesn't have to deal with crazy racist italian fans. seems like a no brainer.

·
Registered
212 Posts
ADL laughed at Arsenal 20Mil bid and at the same time slapped 70Mil Euro pricetag to Insigne. Juve meanwhile wants Verratti so much that they are willing to swap Paul Pogba. I have every reason to believe this will happen before the season's kick-off. Lazio President Claudio Lotito just announced that they will be promoting FIVE young players to the first team next year. AC Milan promoted Cristante and Mastour to first team last year; this will continue after making Inzaghi their head coach.

Ever since the summer when El Shaarawy transferred to AC Milan, we have seen every Serie A teams starting to invest on Italian youngsters. We have players like Murru, Scuffet, Benassi, Antei, Sturaro, Cristante, Romagnoli, Baselli, and many more experience exposure at the Italian top level last year. In a quiet news today, Juve confirmed Daniele Rugani will be playing in Serie A and staying at Empoli for another year. Serie B successful loanee such as Camporese, Viviani, Crisetig, Camigliano, Verdi, Comi, Politano, Bernardeschi, Cataldi, Bianchetti, Dezi, Leali, Cragno, Gagliardini, and many more has potential to become everyday players in Serie A next year.

There two problems that Serie A need to fix in order to take this league to the next level. The first one is the horrible transfers that brings in foreign garbage who eventually takes away the minutes that could be given to our youngsters needs to stop. The second is we are selling our local players way too early on their careers to foreign league. If we can fix this, we can be in much better shape.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
AC Milan promoted Cristante and Mastour to first team last year; this will continue after making Inzaghi their head coach.
Cristante only got a game and Mastour was called to the first team so he could be protected from being snatched by a big foreign team before signing a pro contract. Cristante could see more minutes, while Mastour will go back to the primavera.

·
Registered
45,377 Posts
Juve meanwhile wants Verratti so much that they are willing to swap Paul Pogba. I have every reason to believe this will happen before the season's kick-off.
I will believe it when I see it. And when I see it I pretend Marotta to be brought to the hospital because this is something the Marotta I know would never do. You have to consider that Juventus let Verratti go to PSG for 12 million euros, instead of buying him, while Pogba is in their eyes worth 60-70 million euros now, no matter whether they got him on a free. If they make a straight swap they admit they made a mistake with Verratti and throw 50-60 million euros out of the window. Impossible. A possible scenario is that Juventus sell Pogba to PSG for 60-70 million euros and accept Verratti as a part of the deal so the cost of Pogba is Verratti+30 million euros for PSG.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Immobile to Dortmund
Verratti to PSG
Sirigu to PSG

Balotelli to Arsenal?
Insigne to Arsenal?
De Sciglio to Madrid?
Destro to.?
...plus to many more to name.

Could we soon see a Serie A
void of our top nazionale stars?
This would be unprecedented
and disconcerning. Or it may just
open more spots for the next under
21s. Or it may not come to be in any dramatic
way ... but a few here and there.

Regardless of the Cavanis and Jovetic's
Italian talent is what makes Serie A competitive
and this loss would be dramatic.
With Napoli and Inter/Roma focused on
forieniergs and Milan with no
money it seems the young star at a
mid table club is bound
for a foreign team after his
breakout season.

I for one hope to see a
rejuvenated Serie A through
the growth of Italian youth
rather than the sales of Italian Youth.

Finally to play devils advocate hasn't La Liga been rejuvenated
through the sales of Spanish talents to the BPL?
Is this supposed to be a poem? What's up with the structure?

·
Registered
17,495 Posts
That's...harsh lol.

I think the alarmism is misplaced, these are just rumors after all.

Most of Italy's best players still play in Serie A, the only ones who aren't, are abroad because foreign teams decided to overpay for them.

If Arsenal come in with a ridiculous bid for Balo or Insigne, yes they will likely leave too. But it doesn't necessarily make the league poorer, if anything those transfers will enrich the respective sellers and allow them to improve their teams, which will likely include other Italian players.

·
Registered
23,825 Posts
Cristante only got a game and Mastour was called to the first team so he could be protected from being snatched by a big foreign team before signing a pro contract. Cristante could see more minutes, while Mastour will go back to the primavera.
Two games :) One goal and one assist :proud:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts