Xtratime Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unlike other forums we have decided to not have one big rumor thread so we will have more constructive discussions on each rumor. However, all of the regulars here post a rumor or a news as they see fit and we don't need outside help to do that. While your intentions might be good the senseless article posting is very annoying because most posters will not bother to say the same things in two different topics, so one posts his opinion in one thread, other at a different and in the end there is no discussion.

Since we dont have one rumor thread where I can direct you it would be highly appreciated if you did not post your articles in this forum or at the very least post them under a discussion for the SPESIFIC rumor (example: Cannavaro). Opening a million new threads per day many times for the same topic is flooding the forum and annoys the regulars AND me who I have to close your threads.

Please, respect the wish of the Parma fans of Xtratime who can very well handle their own forum and post articles and newspieces as they see fit.

Thank you.

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
hehehehe.....:D

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
Amo, your gonna have a hard time trying to keep this forum of all these "cut-and-pasters". But it's a very good initiative at least. :)

I hope they actually read this thread and get a hint.
If anyone that feels hit reads this, I would like to add that it's nothing personal and you are allowed to post your articles in this forum if you want, but if you do first check if there are allready a thread open about the specific topic and if someone else havn't allready posted the same news. And try to put a comment or two along with the article, it's makes for a so much better discussion then.
If you feel you can't follow these rules, then please stop posting in our forum. Thanks.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Enola... what the...?!? :wth:

Listen up, moderator wanna-be, shut up! I'm the only one allowed to say such things in here! You're just an unimportant sheep, a normal poster... got it? :fero:

I own you! :stuckup:

;)

·
Registered
4,674 Posts
AMOROSO! said:

Listen up, moderator wanna-be, shut up! I'm the only one allowed to say such things in here! You're just an unimportant sheep, a normal poster... got it? :fero:

;)

Not nice of you Amo hehe:D

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
AMOROSO! said:

;)
With an attitude like that Amo, you could fit in well with the admins:D:tongue:

OK, I lie, you aren't bad enough for that yet;)

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
:eek: :angel:

You know, I actually thought that my post was to "moderatoresque" for your taste. ;)

Anyway, point noted. I will from now on let you moderate everything by yourself. You just try to help out, but all you get is a yelling. :(

You bastard, wannabe-dictator :groan:

no offence taken, although that sheep-remark hurted a little. ;)

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
Not unless your girlfriend plans on taking over your life for another month;)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
Do you guys think we need a second moderator here?
Nah, you're too much of a control freak. :D I think it's because your girlfriend doesn't let you decide anything IRL... ;) :tongue:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Enough with my girlfriend already! :irritate:

It was a one off thing... it wont happen again... promise! :stuckup:

...I hope so at least. :embarass: :lala: :nervous:

;)

PS. I knew that deep down, you enjoy that I rule you. :tongue:

·
Registered
4,671 Posts
AMOROSO! said:

PS. I knew that deep down, you enjoy that I rule you. :tongue:
What are you,a friggin' mind reader?
Cos you're totally spot on. :rolleyes:

;)

I'm with Verdi on this one. The reason why your such a controll freak is cos you don't get to play at home. :tongue:

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
"Playing" does not require being in control. At least with the right kind of girl.

;)

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
AMOROSO! said:
"Playing" does not require being in control. At least with the right kind of girl.

;)
Oh, for God's sake, Amo. Now I'll get nightmares... :D

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
Oh, I don't know... Visions of you "playing" maybe? :tongue:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts