Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,090 Posts
Wow, our jersey's have never looked so good. If they were on the NT we would have qualified. The oposition would just be standing around gauking at them.

·
Registered
70,343 Posts
hahaha fantastic team!!!!!!:) :D ....and Romania is the world champion!!!!!!!!!!

:( ;) :mad: HAI ROMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
240 Posts
Montenegrina, are you one of those lady's?
No man, that's an image from Playboy Romania. They made a pictorial with most of the Romanian playmates dresses in NT shirts. The ideal mix for me: 2 beautiful things!:)

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
MironN, you're implying I can't possibly be in Playboy magazine? :mad: :howler: :howler: Nah I found out those girls were playmates after I posted the pic here so... :mute: :lala: that was my reaction when I found it out .. :D

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
P. Kluivert said:

euhm, I dunno what's a montenegrina? :eek:

Montenegrina - a girl from Montenegro region in Yugoslavia (I assume).
However, those are all Romanian babes with Romanian jerseys. Montenegrina just wishes she was one of them that's all.
(just kidding, I'm sure you are pretty hot as well…given that you live in Brazil and all)

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
By the way couldn't they find any tighter jerseys? Those girls are pretty hot but they look like munjicans in those XXL shirts…I mean they make those shirts extremely large, one need only look at our players, they seem to be 'homeboyz'…Not that there's anything wrong with that but the girls should have gotten a smaller size…

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
you don't have to be sorry... :)

It took some investigation by me too, she had Rio de Janeiro as her location but in a post she was talking about a player of Ajax wich she couldn't possibly know if she really lived in Rio. So when I asked she sent me a PM where she said that she lives in Holland :)

Maybe I should change my custom title to Sherlock Holmes :cool:

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks Kluivert for ruining my entire sex appeal! The guy thought I was a hot Brazileira and now...... :irritate: :crybaby: ;) about the jerseys I can say this: THEY ARE ALWAYS TOO LARGE (for girls) :mad: I havent even come across size M!

·
Registered
6,804 Posts
I know, I noticed Rio under her name too. It caught my eye because I've always been fascinated by Rio. I might go there next February (during the Carnival)…Yeah Baby!!!!! Montenegrina, do you wanna go with me?:D :cool:

·
Registered
7,770 Posts
Marius said:
I might go there next February (during the Carnival)…Yeah Baby!!!!! Montenegrina, do you wanna go with me?:D :cool:
I saw an e-mail with a lot of 18+ pictures taken at the Carnival in Rio... My friends instantly said that they will go there next carnival :D Tssk bunch of pathetic schoolboys :lala:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts