Xtratime Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Go to www.dinamic.it , then click on "Salta l'introduzione Flash" and then on "PC Calcio 2000".

You will find out a game which is a mix of Scudetto 3 (Italian version of CM3) and FIFA 2000 (a simulation game, I mean).

Strong points: complete list of Serie A players. Costs only L. 39.900 (about 20 dollars).
Weak point: Only in Italian language.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Damn! if my italian were good enough I could consider it...but not with my current status of italian knowledge.

PECATTO! :(

Thanx aquila anyway...too bad we couldnt continue our "breats" discussion at the Villa Forum... :)(by the way,Laeticia Casta is the best ;))

------------------
MARCIO AMOROSO!

·
THE
13,983 Posts
Pigs! :) :(
Half of the conversations are about breats. Spring is coming or is it hormonal thing or what?
And now pure feminine curiosity, don't legs matter anymore, you only look breats?

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
catherine Zeta Jones? well...I wouldnt rate her that much.And he has not taste at all,what she has to do with grandpa Michael Douglas?

In my opinion,the girls have to have something natural in them.Thats why I never like plastic Bimbos like Pamela Andersson.YICKES!They have to give you the impression of natural beauty,a character...I quite cant explain it,but I like Gwyneth Paltrow and Niv Cambell (the girl from "Scream") while I cant stand the artifficial beauty of Kim Bassinger and Sharon Stone...they are pretty,but certainly dont deserve a second look from anyone.If they were not "made up" they would be ordinary,while Casta and Paltrow are beatiful even when they wake up.Without make-up.

FORZA LAETICIA CASTA!!!!

------------------
MARCIO AMOROSO!

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Gwineth Paltrow is nothing special, in my opinion. I much prefer Denise Richards (you can see her in the latest 007's film, and together with Neve Campbell :)in "Wild
Things", year 1997) and Drew Barrymore.
Amo, do you know any Italian actress? Can you pick Italian TV?

N

·
0 Posts
Who is that Italian chick that is on RAi i think b4 every game, Ohhhhhhhh, MAnnnnnnnn, ne1 have pics of her, DAMN, I hope u know what im talkin bout!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts