Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Legend
Joined
·
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pretty straight forward question.

What do you ladies find sexy in a guy and what makes a guy sexy in your eyes?

Cheers.;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23,142 Posts
first of all i need to say that i'm strange...and now i can reply:D

i like and i find sexy the foreign accent and the foreign face !!!:D

and if he have not perfect smile,he's funny, smart, mysterious,strange, crazy....blue eyes:rolleyes:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,998 Posts
the way he talks to you... ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Arianna said:
first of all i need to say that i'm strange...and now i can reply:D

i like and i find sexy the foreign accent and the foreign face !!!:D

and if he have not perfect smile,he's funny, smart, mysterious,strange, crazy....blue eyes:rolleyes:
I think that can be easily fixed :cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,853 Posts
- Is passionate, kind, smart and funny
- Treats his parents well
- Plays music, or likes good music (by good music I hedge it to my taste, of course :D)
- Big hands and nice shoulders (Glen please refrain from comment. ;) And I mean hands. ;))
- Is not rigid in character
- Not too conscious about his looks (if I think you're handsome that's all that matters, no? :tongue: )
- A nice smile
- It also helps if he is a bit clumsy and can't dance :cool:
 

·
Community Analyst
Joined
·
32,844 Posts
Alive&Kicking said:

- It also helps if he is a bit clumsy and can't dance :cool:
Yeah, baby - I'm yer man!

I ain't got none of that utter stuff - but damn if I can't not dance with the best of 'em!:cool:
 

·
Community Analyst
Joined
·
32,844 Posts
Laudrup said:
What´s worse, I´m going out to dance tonight.
Don't forget to trip a few times on the way to the dance floor. Yer game is ON!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
28,190 Posts
Alive&Kicking said:
- Is passionate, kind, smart and funny
- Treats his parents well
- Plays music, or likes good music (by good music I hedge it to my taste, of course :D)
- Big hands and nice shoulders (Glen please refrain from comment. ;) And I mean hands. ;))
- Is not rigid in character
- Not too conscious about his looks (if I think you're handsome that's all that matters, no? :tongue: )
- A nice smile
- It also helps if he is a bit clumsy and can't dance :cool:
Give US a couple of weeks, and WE'LL get it sorted out;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,853 Posts
Pila said:
Yeah, baby - I'm yer man!
Laudrup said:
What´s worse, I´m going out to dance tonight.
Yeah. :cool: Since I have a most exquisite sense of humour, I figured the man has to make me laugh somehow. And men who can't dance are a funny sight.

Either that, or take off his pants. Also a funny sight.

:tongue::D
 

·
Community Analyst
Joined
·
32,844 Posts
Alive&Kicking said:

Either that, or take off his pants. Also a funny sight.

:tongue::D
I'm most impressive in this particular department of taking my pants off - I fall at least twice. Four on a good day, not counting any of the consecutive falls on the way to the bed... Sometimes I even fall in bed.

You in love yet, baby?:cool:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33,807 Posts
Les'see...

I've got a funny accent (if you're not from the South, that is)
I've got a good sense of humor (as twisted as you'd want it to be)
I've got relatively big hands
I smile too much
I'm not very self conscious
I'm not very rigid in character
I like good music, but couldn't play an instrument if my life depended on it
I'm clumsy as hell and can't dance
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,853 Posts
Pila said:
I'm most impressive in this particular department of taking my pants off - I fall at least twice. Four on a good day, not counting any of the consecutive falls on the way to the bed... Sometimes I even fall in bed.

You in love yet, baby?:cool:
Next time Pila, stuff less pairs of socks in your pants. Any more than three, and they make you trip and fall over when taking off the pants.
 

·
Community Analyst
Joined
·
32,844 Posts
Tim said:
I'm clumsy as hell and can't dance
I bet ya I can not dance better than you!

Wanna duel? We can street-battle it out on some cardboard layed out on the sidewalk. Ye better bring yer best non-dancing shoes, Timmuh! 'Cuz I'ma bringing my best two left feet, buddy! Game on!

Uh-Uh, check this!!! :drunk:
 

·
Community Analyst
Joined
·
32,844 Posts
Alive&Kicking said:
Next time Pila, stuff less pairs of socks in your pants. Any more than three, and they make you trip and fall over when taking off the pants.
I think filling them with lead is what's causing the off-center of gravity...
 
1 - 20 of 132 Posts
Top