Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hiiiii everyone,

Does anyine here speak Italian??!!

I want to write a letter for Fioretina but I want my letter to be in Italian because as I know most of the Italian don't know English!! so please if anyone of you know Italian very well, tell me to give you my letter :)

Thank you

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
u want to write Fiorentina,what about? Lobont? :howler: ,or just a fan letter? anyway go girl :thumbsup: :angel:

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LucaToni said:
u want to write Fiorentina,what about? Lobont? :howler: ,or just a fan letter? anyway go girl :thumbsup: :angel:

No I'm not going to write about Lobont :irritate: I'm going to write a fan letter because my dream is to receive a letter from viola :frownani:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
viola_girl said:
No I'm not going to write about Lobont :irritate: I'm going to write a fan letter because my dream is to receive a letter from viola :frownani:
awww ur so sweet :heart: :angel:

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Write in your native language, that way it will stand out compared to the hundreds they'd receive from the local kids

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
NickyTheHeel said:
send me a private message of what you want to say
oh thannnnnnnnnnk NickyTHeHeel for your help.. Once i finish my letter i will send it to you :cool: thank you very much again.

Jah..I sent a letter in English but they didn't reply me :frownani: so I think if i write in Italian, they will understand me :depress:

·
Registered
12,237 Posts
What Toni means to say is that everyone who works for Florentia Viola are evil. Don't trust them! They want to slaughter panda bears and sacrifice them beneath Curva Fiesole before Sunday's game.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Cacìni said:
What Toni means to say is that everyone who works for Florentia Viola are evil. Don't trust them! They want to slaughter panda bears and sacrifice them beneath Curva Fiesole before Sunday's game.
nah they only want to slaughter roma :finger:

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Cacìni said:

First of all, our name is not Florentia Viola!! secondly I don't care about what you all saying :tongue:

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
second of all? :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts