Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So guys, what do you find sexy in a girl and what makes a girl sexy in your eyes?

For me, I'd have to say that beautiful and sexy eyes are crucial. Then, I'd say a charming, warm and geniune smile can be as irresistible as it gets. Then, I'd have to say the way she carries her self is VERY IMPORTANT. I mean the way she walks, the way she talks and above all the image she projects. A girl that projects a positive, warm, kind image and energy is hard to resist. A good sense of humour is also a plus. Good and positive attitude is also something I'd rank very highly. Inversely, a girl that's bitching, whinning constantly and for no reason, is a big fat no-no as far as I'm concerned. A girl that's intelligent and can talk about other things than just herself, her nails, her hair, guys and the various soap operas other such futile topics is also a great great plus IMO. What else? :tongue: I think that's about it...;)

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
San Siro said:
So guys, what do you find sexy in a girl and what makes a girl sexy in your eyes?

For me, I'd have to say that beautiful and sexy eyes are crucial. What else? :tongue: I think that's about it...;)

Cheers.;)
;)

·
Registered
17,518 Posts
For me, what i find really really sexy is a girl that can leave me the hell alone when there's football to be watched.

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Nero said:
For me, what i find really really sexy is a girl that can leave me the hell alone when there's football to be watched.
Good point! And I'd add that it's really sexy when a girl likes and more importantly understands and enjoys watching football!:thumbsup::cool:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
40,649 Posts
Laudrup said:
The superficial, short version: Sexy voice, seductive dark eyes, cute smile, nice ass, good sense of humour, positive mind - that´s my kind of girl.:smileani::D
Summed up perfectly :cool:

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
She's gotta be a looker, look great in a catholic school outfit, know the art of stripping, walk with a light-hearted bounce that says, "I'm f*ck-wild in bed", be f*ck-wild in bed... and hopefully a mute.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Diavolo said:
I would really love to know what you guys REALLY think;)
Pussies - all of 'em.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
b00bies. :happy:

Nah, seriously dont really know what makes a girl sexy. Sex-appeal is just something you have or you dont I figure... :confused:

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Kampfschwein said:
b00bies. :happy:

Nah, seriously dont really know what makes a girl sexy. Sex-appeal is just something you have or you dont I figure... :confused:
I think it is in the personality and confidence. All the good looks in the world won't help if the person has a crap personality because they're insecure and become angry and manipulative. Lack of a personality and submissiveness due to insecurity are a bit better, but they're still not attractive.

·
Community Analyst
32,844 Posts
Tim said:
I think it is in the personality and confidence. All the good looks in the world won't help if the person has a crap personality because they're insecure and become angry and manipulative. Lack of a personality and submissiveness due to insecurity are a bit better, but they're still not attractive.
That's why my uncle Joaquim invented doors, so you can show those cuecas with great looks, but little self esteem, out the next morning.

·
I Need More Cowbell!
7,047 Posts
Pila said:
That's why my uncle Joaquim invented doors, so you can show those cuecas with great looks, but little self esteem, out the next morning.
Are you sure it was your uncle Joaquim? I could swear my uncle Joaquin invented those.

A coutoroo comes to mind not that I think about this :D

·
Banned
37,734 Posts
A girl that can dress well, talk pleasently, know how to appreciate a good wine, likes good music, can cook... is normally in a good mood etc..etc..etc..etc...

and the most important thing of all... is good in bed (A MUST for any relationship);)

If they are not so good in bed, they can be Gisele Budchen that they will get the boot;) :cool:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts