Xtratime Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it true that Mijatovic#1 has been banned, I really don't see a reason, he didn't swear, every argument was fact-based (I repeat again, he didn't swear), or is it just some kind of mistake..
And isn't the procedure to sort of first warn the "offender"..
I'm hoping to hear from you guys as soon as possible...
Cheers!

J

·
0 Posts
He mailed me and we are sorting things out. Since he is not banned he is probably affected by another ban.

I appreciate you wanna help, but please use mail and since he seems perfectly able to fend for himself there is no need for it anyway.

As for bans I am the only one with banning power to ensure all are treated the same and not depending on who spot the problems. As for warnings I do that when I get the chance, but usually the ones beeing banned break several rules severly and cannot be in doubt they did wrong.

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, man, we just thought you maybe don't check your mail.. :)

Now I have to put up with him again..Oh, God, what have I done.. :)

S

·
0 Posts
I have registered under a new name but sometimes I can post sometimes i cant.

J

·
0 Posts
It was not a mistake as such, but since I cannot ban individuals, but only ISPs bans sometimes affect more people you see. Anyway I have lifted it hoping the banned person does not return.

As for mails you could at least try it first :) Who knows, maybe I do answer it ;)

Finally it had absolute nothing to do with your username which is fine. When you dial up to the web you are likely to get different IP numbers and since not all are banned sometimes you can post and sometimes you can't. Since I lifted the one you gave me you should have no problems from now on though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts