Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After seeing the topic about hair...i suppose that body hair is another important subject to you girls to debate, i'm sure some of us are very hairy and others as clean as they could be

Give me your point girls;)

·
Rising Star & XCC Winner 2002
868 Posts
I don't care as long as they are not shaved!

Men who remove their body hair is just one of the biggest turn-offs.....

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Ane said:
I don't care as long as they are not shaved!

That I like to hear! :cool: I hate shaving as it's a complete waste of time.

I've noticed that's a case where you got two sets of completely different women. Some like their men with an unshaved look and others absolutely detest it.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Biancoceleste said:
That I like to hear! :cool: I hate shaving as it's a complete waste of time.

I've noticed that's a case where you got two sets of completely different women. Some like their men with an unshaved look and others absolutely detest it.
You can try waxing Bianco, hair grows back slower when you wax and you wouldn't have to do it so often. And the result is fresher, smoother skin. :eek:

:D:tongue:

Hairy or not, doesn't really matter to me. But with regards to body hair, I'm with Ane - don't shave it. ;)

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Alive&Kicking said:
You can try waxing Bianco, hair grows back slower when you wax and you wouldn't have to do it so often. And the result is fresher, smoother skin. :eek:

:D:tongue:
:D

Usually I just trim my facial hair when it gets too fuzzy.

And I'm not into that metrosexual stuff where a guy has to reove all bodyhair, pluck eye brows or whatever.

I cut my hair (on the head) down to 'bout two milimeter once a week though. :)

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
The only part of my body I ever shave is my face. I'm sure as hell not ever goint to shave or wax anywhere else, and I couldn't care less if someone might have a problem with it.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Tim said:
The only part of my body I ever shave is my face. I'm sure as hell not ever goint to shave or wax anywhere else, and I couldn't care less if someone might have a problem with it.
Heyyy, cowboy... ;)

I must say, I find Queer Eye For The Straight Guy very funny. :D It's a TV program in the US in which a five gay men target a straight guy each week, turn his whole life upside down by buying him swanky clothes, trendy furniture, giving him a stylish haircut, teaching him how to communicate with a woman... so that he can impress his girl. ;) Most of my girl friends found it funny too, but they admit there's a sense of sinister satisfaction derived from watching that show - I think it fulfils a latent maternal desire of every girl to scrub her man clean, comb his hair straight, put on him a new pair of suspenders and some spanking new shoes, and give him a pat on the head. :D

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Howdy, A&K... ;)

Not much hair on my back, so no worries there. In fact, it seems as though all the hair that was supposed go on my back up and went to settle on my [CENSORED FOR TOO MUCH INFORMATION] instead.

·
Registered
2,853 Posts
Tim said:
Not much hair on my back, so no worries there. In fact, it seems as though all the hair that was supposed go on my back up and went to settle on my [CENSORED FOR TOO MUCH INFORMATION] instead.
Oh no, not at all. Please share.

Toes, perchance??

I like hairy toes! :flirt:

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Biancoceleste said:

And I'm not into that metrosexual stuff where a guy has to reove all bodyhair, pluck eye brows or whatever.

Geez, you're a bit macho, arn't you?:tongue: ;) I shave my chest (the little hair that grows there) and I do pluck my eye brows. I always wear stylish clothes and I spend some time infront of the mirror every morning. Mind you, I'm vain not gay.

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Alive&Kicking said:
Oh no, not at all. Please share.

Toes, perchance??

I like hairy toes! :flirt:
Hey, I ain't no cuddly lil' Hobbit. ;)

No, it went to my arms, legs, and... uh... elsewhere.

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
Ane said:
:eek:

Ok, here I go....

I shave my legs;) It started long ago when I was riding competitively for a cycling team and we all did it. I haven't stopped doing it, its hard to inmagine my legs with hair again:cool:

·
Flop
5,498 Posts
Robban said:
Geez, you're a bit macho, arn't you?:tongue: ;) I shave my chest (the little hair that grows there) and I do pluck my eye brows. I always wear stylish clothes and I spend some time infront of the mirror every morning. Mind you, I'm vain not gay.
Nothing macho about it. I just don't need to pluck my eyebrows, etc. :)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Biancoceleste said:

I have to agree with you man. I also hate shaving facial hair, but because I hate facial hair even more than the act of shaving, I usually shave at least every 2 days. As to the rest, nah, I don't have hair on my back, (at least not that I'm aware of..:googly::stress: :tongue: ) and hair elsewhere is enjoying of an Immunity Pacte which stipulates that it shall remain untouched for as long as I shall live and there's no girl who will make me shave it...unless she wants to shave it for me. :stuckup: :howler:

As to my hair on my head, I do shave it off every two weeks and sometimes even every week, depending on my mood and whether I"m busy or not...:eek:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i'm kind a surprised with the girls, with the media with 99% of smooth guys making the comecials, i'll expect more fans of smooth guys

thank god i wasn't right:D

I think all mediterranean man are more happy:)

·
On Planet Z
6,520 Posts
I think stubble can be really hot on a guy (think Viggo Mortensen in Lord of the Rings :horny: ), but it can be like kissing sandpaper. Hmm.

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Loco said:
Shave that ass of yours! Have an ounce of decency.
Nope... no razor is going to touch my rear, arms, legs, chest, or back, and sure as hell not my front either.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts