Xtratime Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42,461 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fox Sports have acquired the rights to Serie A and La Liga, starting this weekend they'll begin showing matches from these two leagues. Thought this news would be of interest to those of you living down under who follow Serie A clubs [like Giallorosso], if you have FOXTEL.

I'm very happy to hear this as for one thing, I'll be able to see Keisuke Honda in action when he finally transfers to Milan :D

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
チャットキラー;12405177 said:
Fox Sports have acquired the rights to Serie A and La Liga, starting this weekend they'll begin showing matches from these two leagues. Thought this news would be of interest to those of you living down under who follow Serie A clubs [like Giallorosso], if you have FOXTEL.

I'm very happy to hear this as for one thing, I'll be able to see Keisuke Honda in action when he finally transfers to Milan :D
Odds on after watching Milan so far, he's trying to rescind the contract.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Great news, and about time! However I noticed they are only showing the one match in this round of Serie A. I hope they will double that in coming weeks. But even one match is better than the past few years of nothing at all!

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Odds on after watching Milan so far, he's trying to rescind the contract.
The rumors don't look too good. But whatever he'll probably sign when he sees his only competition is Birsa:howler:. And wait till Birsa benches him:proud:

·
XT's Demi-God
8,662 Posts
The rumors don't look too good. But whatever he'll probably sign when he sees his only competition is Birsa:howler:. And wait till Birsa benches him:proud:
He won't get past matri. Nobody will, till Allegri goes.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Yeah it's great news& will be good as the A league in Oz will be officially showing the Friday night game live from October 11th when the new season kicks off&onwards throughout the season on free to air;).

I like watching Serie A on Rai International because the Giostra dei Gol when a team scores the trumpet goes off&you see it sort of live.Fox sports do a pretty good job with the EPL live for me;).

1 - 13 of 13 Posts