LOL

·
Registered
13,464 Posts
:howler:

·
Registered
2,692 Posts
This was what the Arse-fans had in mind, the hollywood scenario they kept going on about in their forum and were confident to realise... We'll do it for you gooners. :howler:

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
pretty cheap stuff :thumbsup: upto the standards of Manure ;)
It's the Arsenal supporters who make dicks of themselves all the time
This thread is in bad taste IMHO.
Nah, it's not, we're celebrating our double for Eduardo. You ain't got a leg to stand on with that arguement.

·
Registered
11,521 Posts
:howler: PB, good try with your freakish argument.

it's pretty cool btw. you win a friggin double and all you can care is what an Arsenal player and Arsenal fans are going through.

we win a league let alone a double and the last thing I would've cared about would be some Manure shit.

·
Registered
13,916 Posts

it's pretty cool btw. you win a friggin double and all you can care is what an Arsenal player and Arsenal fans are going through.

we win a league let alone a double and the last thing I would've cared about would be some Manure shit.
Awwwwwwwww... I love it when they think they're big enough for us to care about.

Hey, Neebz, matey, we don't give a fcuk about you, why would we, you're hardly our biggest rivals? We're just a bunch of lads on an internet forum cracking jokes, taking the piss and having a laugh, and one of us decided to take the piss out of Arsenal fans.

Anyway, Bateman, leave him alone, he's obviously still going through the grieving process.

·
Registered
5,797 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Well, to be honest. It's not all I care about. I saw the picture and seized an opportunity to take the piss out of Arsenal.

Neebz, when your team actually win the CL, then come back to me.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts