Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you all know we lost out on Jardel. Who got him? Galatasaray! How can this be? I suppose Cecchi Gori was too cheap as usual :(

·
Registered
7,067 Posts
Terim must be pissing his pants right now thathe left us. He said he left because he didnt think the transfers he wanted would happen( like Jardel):)

Now, see what happens. Gakatasaray went into the market and got the most popular striker of the year. Sorry Terim, u shouldnt have left.:)

·
International
6,519 Posts
Too bad you didn't got Jardel. I would love to see him in Serie A. Especially his goals :):)

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Hehe, must be frustrating for Terim. Galatasary is really on the move, signing Jardel'n stuff. Boksic to, they replaced Sukur now.

What about Nuno Gomes? Wasnt supposed da join fiorentina? Probably some useless soccernet. **** I've read.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
You Viola fans must be gettin pretty pissed off at Cecci Giori!! Whats he doing!! And getting outbidded but Galatassary, no offence to gala supporters but Viola is a top Italian club and should get their main targets!!

FORZALAZIO!

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, Cecchi Gori is quickly becoming an unpopular man among violas everywhere. I just think he is unwilling to spend any real money despite his BS promises. If that is the case he should get his ass out of Florence.

About Nuno Gomes, we made a bid but i think it was very lame. I've heard something in the region of £6 million...Benfica directors must be laughing themselves silly :(

1 - 7 of 7 Posts