Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed in the past little while two posters in particular (who shall remain nameless) have been slamming Greek football. I have a little piece of advice if you permit me to give it to you being a moderator myself on another heated forum to say the least. Ignore them, plain and simple. Just like an over-active child they'll end up going away to scream and rant and rave somewhere else. You can also close the topic, and that will be the end of that. Also if they get REAL ignorant, you just advise Jan of the offenders, and rest assured their IP address and username will be banned. I know it's a little extreme, but hey...it's better to have one intelligent conversation, than 1000 shouting matches.

BTW, what do you call a Polish fellow with a hundred girlfriends?

A shepherd.....hehehe.

It's all in good fun boys:):):):), let's everyone relax and enjoy the beautiful game.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
Grobar..

You are right about the whole situation, but I know you are wrong for using a non-football related joke ;)

Let me give you a better example.. :)

Q: Do you know why the new football stadium they built in Warsaw could not be used?

Because no matter where you sat you were behind a Pole.

har har. :) lame I know, but it's football related.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Grobatr dont worry,those jersk will be banned in a minute...I was out yesterday and look what happened...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts