Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Yeah the first and only Loko Fan trying to buy a Zenit jersey.
:howler::thumbsup:

Julia bounced out of here last fall, and so did some other girl I never really had a chance to talk to on here. That's the real reason I'm pretending to be a Loko fan, it was the only team on this forum with all girl fans :tongue:

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
:howler::thumbsup:

Julia bounced out of here last fall, and so did some other girl I never really had a chance to talk to on here. That's the real reason I'm pretending to be a Loko fan, it was the only team on this forum with all girl fans :tongue:
oh yeah, i saw a link to Loko forum on match.com. It said great place to meet Russian girls

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Not bad, thanks :D But nah, no job yet :doh: Not that I'm trying really hard though :lazy: How have you been?
Ah I see, so your husband is a doctor, lawyer or banker then. Or a pro sports bookie :tongue: must be nice :D

I'm doing fine, time is flying so I don't need to look forward to summer much longer now :smileani:

·
Registered
15,037 Posts
Ah I see, so your husband is a doctor, lawyer or banker then. Or a pro sports bookie :tongue: must be nice :D
Or maybe I managed to save enough money when I still was in Moscow to last me this long :pp :stuckup:
I'm doing fine, time is flying so I don't need to look forward to summer much longer now :smileani:
Yeah, that's definitely an advantage of time flying. I've already started planning our trip :excited: Airlines charge so much for the flights though :mad:

·
Registered
10,439 Posts
Or maybe I managed to save enough money when I still was in Moscow to last me this long :pp :stuckup:

Yeah, that's definitely an advantage of time flying. I've already started planning our trip :excited: Airlines charge so much for the flights though :mad:
Tell me about it :rolleyes::moan:

Save money in Moscow? бутерброт for dinner must've got old at some point :tongue:

Most Loko fans are women from what I've seen, footy thinks he's slick. :D
I've done my best to breakup OAnimal's monopoly on the girls here but to no avail :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts