Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No doubt the game has a fair peice of Influential individulas from IMO Platini,Pele,Maradona,Cryuff,Ronaldinho,Sir Alex ferguson,and the list goes on.In any which way or form many people in the game lay claim to have some aspect of Influential elements.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
25,902 Posts
It's Pele by a country mile. The most recognisable footballer to have ever lived. Everyone knows who Pele is.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,535 Posts
unfortunately it's probably someone who doesn't really care about the game at all and is just in it for the $$$$.

Schumy, i'm sure business men like Rupert Murdoch (pay TV) or Sepp Blatter (FIFA) probably have more influence in football now than anyone else does these days. Certainly they lot more influence than the likes of Ronaldinho, Maradona, Ferguson or Pele. Platini is getting up there though (or trying too).
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
62,100 Posts
David Beckham, unfortunately.
 

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
Joined
·
63,337 Posts
Murdoch in England for sure, the fans are the least influential. copletely changed the face of football and gentrified the game, many fans now cannot even afford to go to top level football anymore.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,178 Posts
max_sangoi said:
Mourinho :depress:
Rather Abramovich IMO...
Perez, Laporta, Pinto da Costa

Apart from those I totally agree with what Vagabondo posted
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,535 Posts
Bier said:
Rather Abramovich IMO...
Perez, Laporta, Pinto da Costa

Apart from those I totally agree with what Vagabondo posted
Perez is a muppet. He has spent a whole lot of cash on his "galacticos" and hasn't got that much to show for it in terms of results. :jester:

He won't have a training complex in the heart of Madrid to sell next time he needs to rebuild his squad, so he'll just have to put Li Tie and Nakata in his team and hope he can sell enough shirts in Asia to keep the wolves from the door. :eek:

oh well, Adios "decima" for the next 10 years :broken: :pp
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
30,826 Posts
Havelange, the world market footbal as it is today is a result of his work with FIFA and the directions to take the game everywhere that he lead when was FIFA president.
 

·
┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌&#874
Joined
·
31,893 Posts
Anders Frisk

He can receive death threats just by talking to someone.

He could cause the whole bunch of refs to possibly strike.. just because he wants to be with his children. And the UEFA ref-head to speak up for him.

It would be more in days to come.

A Euro-super-league... nearer.. and never ending court battlescuz of his decisions.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,327 Posts
perez :finger:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,225 Posts
Jules Rimet founder of the world cup. Without him football would never be where it is.



Poor people. Without them there would be no football. :howler:


Paraiso Racist du jour.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,178 Posts
Vagabondo said:
Perez is a muppet. He has spent a whole lot of cash on his "galacticos" and hasn't got that much to show for it in terms of results. :jester:

He won't have a training complex in the heart of Madrid to sell next time he needs to rebuild his squad, so he'll just have to put Li Tie and Nakata in his team and hope he can sell enough shirts in Asia to keep the wolves from the door. :eek:

oh well, Adios "decima" for the next 10 years :broken: :pp
ROFL true :thumbsup:
Let's say, if he had another training ground he would still be one of football's most influential people. :D
Maybe next time he'll sell Estadio Santiago Bernabeu. Now that would be something, all the Ultra Sur homeless from one day to the other.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,535 Posts
Bier said:
ROFL true :thumbsup:
Let's say, if he had another training ground he would still be one of football's most influential people. :D
Maybe next time he'll sell Estadio Santiago Bernabeu. Now that would be something, all the Ultra Sur homeless from one day to the other.
easily solved Bier,
not only could they cash in on selling the Bernabeu, but also retain their current squad and switch to Futsal instead :D

the small indoor environment would suit them perfectly;

Ronaldo wouldn't have to drag his :ass: more than 5-10m to get into dangerous positions. and the ageing Figo, Roberto Carlos and Beckham could continue to take their shots from all over the park without having to do any running well into their 40's. Also Zidane or Gravesen could use their bald scalps to reflect the light around the field, distracting opposition strikers and goalkeepers into making mistakes ;)

Real Madrid 2005/06, Spanish League 5-Aside Team:

------------------------Casillas

-----------------------Gravesen

----------Beckham------------------R. Carlos

------------------------Ronaldo

Bench: Zidane, Figo and Ivan Helguera. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,178 Posts
bwahahahahahaha, incredible idea ... mind you, Perez would read those forums, he would now at the latest contact you and come up with offering you the position as sports-director or something like this :D
 
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top