·
Registered
254 Posts
Kee said:
Welcome then :D

dont mind me, I usually dont make any sence at all
Well, thank you :D

That's ok...I understand completely!

I rarely see people on this forum...so i haven't been here in a few days. I will come back more often though. ;)

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Yakubu said:
Auri was happy
... and still is. He has experienced to win the titel 4 times (last time last season (2001/02)). He's now a cult figure among Brøndby fans. The reason? Well, the thing is, he's never scored for the club. He's played 125 matches for Brøndby and still hasn't scored one goal. Should I mention he's a left back? Well, it's still no way near an excuse!
It all started last season. Where the fans were chanting Auri on the score board. Very funny. He reacted at once and were actually honoured be the cheers.
Every time he just crosses the halfway line everybody cheers for him to score ... and he never does :). He had the biggest chance in football to do it though. It was in a match against Vejle last season. We were already up 5-1 and the whole stadium screamed for him to take to penalty. He did ... but missed. Nobody were mad at him for missing. He just became a cult figure for us :proud:.

I can't wait to see if he does it this season :hopefull:;).
Well I've been looking back to the older threads and posts in the forum - quite fun actually - and found this one, where I talk about Auri and his no-goal-career.

The last sentence: 'I can't wait to see if he does it (scores his first goal) this season' made me cry ... :proud:

Auri did score his first goal for Brøndby this season! :strong: :star:
It was a penalty against Dinamo Tirana in the 2nd qualifying round of the CL.
He has btw also scored another time. It was last week against OB in the Cup. Again a penalty - the shootout.

But it just made me want to celebrate his goal one more time ;)

21 - 25 of 25 Posts