Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Footballitis is spreading:D

Tjeck out the STORY!!!:D :D :D about Footballitis and a young Zidane....:confused: :confused: :D

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
What a pathetic thread :dontcare:!

Why post such a silly thread? No seriously it's okay you're just a rookie :tongue::D

If I really have to comment this thread I say I think the Football-itis advert is quite funny.

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Hope you didn't get offended :)?

For those of you who don't understand my sudden attack. I can say that I'm just joking and that Sunshine nr.7 is a good friend of mine ;).

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The story!

This is the story of the real Footballitis:D;)

Once apon a time. :cool:
A little boy named Zinedine Zidane :star: was born the 23th of juni 1972, in the french town Marseille.
Eversince he was a child, doctors have been trying to find a cure for this illness...:depress: but no luck!!!
The little boy Zidane didn't care so much! he was a happy young boy, who only wanted to be a footballer!;) Every day he would practise skillful moves and really really cool trick's :sweeteye:
His mother started to be worried about his health...:confused: and ask him why he didn't have any friends and why he didn't go out and got stoned...:stoned: or drunk...:drunk: like normal teenager's:confused:. But young Zidane really didn't care :rollani:, his only wish were to be a perfect footballer and his uncontroled legs help him...he became a :star:

The end???

Rumourers has it, that other players has Footballitis!!! Players like Beckham, Raul and a Goalkeeper??? even a Reef???
If YOU know anything about these players having Footballitis
PLEASE PLEASE!!! write these footballers Story...:hopefull: :hopefull: :hopefull:

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Cool story :cool::D!

I know a certain young man who has this 'awfull' illness :depress:. I won't mention his name though, but I can say he's one inch tall ;):D.

Yes you guessed it ... :tongue::finger:!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Cool story but a little short. just like...
Come on!! :ass: Can't you write a more interesting story :wallbang: with some more text on the footballers youth and for exampel were he played in his younger days??
Be more creative young fella... :excited:
I expect to see somthing from you within a couple of days...
See ya... ;)

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Så kan han lære det! (Sorry I don't know how to put this in English :embarass: )

I'll try to make my own story some day. Maybe even tonight. My creative side works best late in the night :nasty::devil:!

·
Registered
12 Posts
I know how you feel. My creative side also works best at night but only if i'm not to tired...
I felt it was about time some one said something to him...
You said it very well when you said: Så kan han lære det, :tongue: because that is a fantastic sentence and it suite perfect when you say it to him... ;)

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
I thik I'll have a go in here.

This sweet story is about a Lithuanian footballer called Auri.

He's from Lithuania a country far, far away, and where football hasn't he highest priority in terms of sport. But he, Auri, the biggest talent in many years or maybe even ever would change all that.

The beginning
It was first at ten years Auri began playing football. He'd been playing all sorts of sports, such as swimming and basketball. But now he also became acquainted with the wonderful game of football.
Auri started at a small and poor football academy and his football career was at that point very far away. It took its time before his at that point undiscovered talent showed its real face. The academy treated him well, but things weren't really going his way in terms of a career of money, cars and girls. Auri were hopefull though. He kept on working his arse off!

The stepping stone
His father was a top-coach in handball and the family moved around a lot. Auri therefor had to skip the academy. The father had many connection to important people in the sporting world of Lithuania and he got young Auri a trial at the local club. Young Auri at the tender age of 15 took the chance with a humble smile and thanked his father and of course the manager of the club.

The big chance
His time at the club would show to be very good for young Auri. In one of his many appearences for the club's first team a scout saw Auri play. The scout was deeply impressed of this young player, who showed so great spirit and will to win. Auri had at that time played almost two seasons for the club. The scout offered him a meeting with the manager of Zalgiris, the biggest club in the country at that time. At the age of 17 Auri moved from a small local club to the biggest club in Lithuania. What a big move for our young hero.

More opportunities came
A few years later the 'Wall' had fallen and the players, who currently played in the dark east of Europe now had new opportunities. A still inexperienced Auri quickly felt the new opportunities. Many rich managers had spread their scouts out over all of the East of Europe. Auri didn't see the opportinity like many others would. 'Cause many players from east fled to the west, where the money was. That gave a huge empty 'room' in East European football and Auri took advantage off that. He became a first team player in Zalgiris and did also get his first cap at the Lithuanian NT. Things were really looking good for Auri at this point of his professional career.

The west was calling
Auri still enjoyed playing for Zalgiris and did also win the league championship. Twice in fact! But his ambitions were higher than this.
Although he wanted to move to a foreign club in the west, he actually moved to another club in Lithuania in Kaunas. Inkaras Grifas was the club, which Auri moved to although his higher expectations.
1995 was the year for Auri to make the impact of a move to a foreign club. His current club, Brøndby had drawn Grifas in the UEFA Cup that season. He'd apparently played a very good match, so good that Ebbe Skovdahl (coach at Brøndby in that period) chose to send a scout to Lithuania to watch Auri play a few league matches. All it took was two weeks before Auri had signed a contract with Brøndby.

Auri was happy
... and still is. He has experienced to win the titel 4 times (last time last season (2001/02)). He's now a cult figure among Brøndby fans. The reason? Well, the thing is, he's never scored for the club. He's played 125 matches for Brøndby and still hasn't scored one goal. Should I mention he's a left back? Well, it's still no way near an excuse!
It all started last season. Where the fans were chanting Auri on the score board. Very funny. He reacted at once and were actually honoured be the cheers.
Every time he just crosses the halfway line everybody cheers for him to score ... and he never does :). He had the biggest chance in football to do it though. It was in a match against Vejle last season. We were already up 5-1 and the whole stadium screamed for him to take to penalty. He did ... but missed. Nobody were mad at him for missing. He just became a cult figure for us :proud:.

I can't wait to see if he does it this season :hopefull:;).

This is dedicated and honoured to our beloved hero, Aurelius Skarbalius aka Auri

·
Registered
6,496 Posts
Kee said:
;)

"I knew you understand! ...and thats why I had to fail you on this test!"

Ever heard that one?? :( thats evil!
No, but it sounds so cruel :frustrat::devil:! Have you ever heard it?

1 - 20 of 25 Posts