Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to start a players thread, not sure if there is one of these already? I had a look about for a while and couldn't find one.

Who here plays football? What level? Outdoor? Futsal? Indoor? Street?

I think it would be great if other players and footballers of the forum, no matter your skill level or competition level, had a place to talk about everything related to playing our beautiful game. From current experiences and matches to their favourite pair of boots.

I'll kick things off by sharing my youtube channel, lots of footage from my futsal games and there is some outdoor footage on there as well.
www.youtube.com/daniel10freestyle

I currently wear Adidas F50 Adizero's, the synthetic version of the boots. Anyone else have these? I love them, best boots I have had for sometime.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm almost certain that's a different thread entirely. That's all about how playing will improve you as a footballer, this here is to speak about playing experiences, boots, fields, competitive levels of play, how to improve certain aspects of your game, share videos and photos of your games, clubs, teams, courts, pitches and other places where you play.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm from Australia, I do play outdoor football, yes. I've never had Copa's, team mates are always telling me they are the best boots, I love the Adizero's right now. I've always preferred lighter and synthetic boots to leather ones.

·
Registered
46,034 Posts
Pantofola d'oro used to be great boots when I was younger, I had one pair of them and indeed they were extremely comfortable for my feet. The best boots I have ever had. Leather, of course. Right now couldn't tell.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'm in the forum lol. Isn't this whole forum about this shit anyway?

Anyway we won 4-1 after having a man sent off last night, so that was decent.
Good effort, what type of player are you? What position?

Our futsal season recently started, we lost 4-7, we were quite unlucky to be honest but sometimes thats the way the game goes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts