Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
14,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most footballers come from relatively unwealthy families or at best, middle class families?

Any of the current or past footballers come from rich families?

The most familiar one which everyone keeps mentioning is Kaka. I heard Pirlo came from a rich family too?

I think this could be an interesting thread, does anyone know any others, perhaps info about their families?

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
I know Rivaldo's father killed himself. But what is with these stupid threads about rich families or ethnic shit or gypsy or whatever?

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Pirlo and Vialli were born rich.

·
Registered
59,097 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,067 Posts
Paolo Maldini, Frank Lampard, Jamie Redknapp...of course their dads didn't have the income of 2000s players, but I'd say every player whose father was a high-profile footballer or manager fits this bill.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Most footballers come from relatively unwealthy families or at best, middle class families?

Any of the current or past footballers come from rich families?

The most familiar one which everyone keeps mentioning is Kaka. I heard Pirlo came from a rich family too?

I think this could be an interesting thread, does anyone know any others, perhaps info about their families?
another Milan player of the past Leonardo came from a middle class/rich family

·
Registered
59,097 Posts

·
Premier Player
3,328 Posts
Who the **** cares what kind of family they come from? Can't see how this is relevant really.
Actually, "Real" Street Football is just practiced around so called ghettos in which the average income is low. Recrutors find these players and ask their parents if they would like their son to be part of a club.

Those in rich families are tought football in a much more academic way (Football club since early childhood).

Obviously, those players play differently once grown up.

·
Registered
23,909 Posts
Those from rich families usually have less motivation to become great. their motivation is usually more down to their love of the game. Or in some cases because they really wanted that model girldfriend. Like Borriello. :D

·
Registered
27,401 Posts
Those from rich families usually have less motivation to become great. their motivation is usually more down to their love of the game. Or in some cases because they really wanted that model girldfriend. Like Borriello. :D
Ironically (?), Borriello comes from a poor neighbourhood in Napoli.

Veron was probably well off.

·
Registered
27,401 Posts
Serbian footballer Stefan Babovic is from a rich family. His father is some shady businessman or something. Some say he only got a spot in Partizan because of his father's ties with the club.

·
Registered
15,731 Posts
Or plural - girlfriends - like Coco.

·
Registered
62,100 Posts
Luis Figo went through private schooling and speaks 7 languages. He was born into an upper class family.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts