Xtratime Community banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Isaac,Gérard and I are please to launch http://www.footballcompilations.com.

This will be a more permanent, organised home for Compilation Competition 3. Our goal for footballcompilations is to create a place where the best compilation makers in the world can come together to discuss future compilations, past compilations, techniques, editors, and everything involved in the art. This will all hopefully lead to a place where those who create these videos can come together from all over the world to talk about everything compilation related and to eventually crown the true "Compilation King.

Follow the link to the site to view the details of the competition(as below) and view a preview clip made by myself.

PEOPLE OF XT SUPPORT THE COMPILATION COMPETITION!

THE BEST ONE YET

Compilation Competition 3

As run by footballcompilations.com

Due to the success of the past two Compilation Competitions on Xtratime.org,we at footballcompilations.com are pleased to announce a third edition of the amateur contest Compilation Competition three, to debut in Summer 2005.

While the rules and organisation within the past two tournaments were sketchy at best, the third CC will truly find the best novice compilation creator on the net.

Different than prior plans will be the voting and submission section to the site. As opposed to plan where a prior video is required as to enter the competition, we will instead feature a two-round system. The first round will feature all entering contestants, with a rating system,
instead of 1v1 voting determing who advances to the final round.

However, only those who have submitted their videos into the competition will have guaranteed access to view other videos within the CC. They will also be the only users allowed to rate other videos as the King of Compilations is determined.

Non-creators will have limited access to the videos, so as to conserve bandwidth and cost restrictions. This is not meant to insult those not submitting, instead just to encourage more persons to create videos to create a better competition.

Full rules will be posted soon.

To contact us about your interest in entering this competition, please E-mail us your name, and how you found out about this site.

Send E-mails to [email protected]

Thanks as always, and get submitting!

~The footballcompilations team

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
Glad to hear, O Glorioso. This site should really be a success as it is aimed at all who aim and view compilations, not just the one tournament, so we're hoping to gather a large group of people.

Anyways, does anyone else have any feedback? 1 reply out of 39 views depicts very little about what how you people feel. ;) Thanks.

·
Registered
16,663 Posts
cool, I'm trying to learn how to use windows video maker to make compilations, should be pretty good by summer time.

don't no if that softwares any good for compilations though

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i use sony vegas to make my comps. but joe(yano) [http://www.footballclips.net/yano ]uses MM2 to make is comps(we; CR7 vs Ronaldinho part 2 he also used vegas but his other comps are only MM2) so awesome comps can be made with movie maker 2

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
It's great, you just have to spend a lot of time practicing with it, and you'll be great in no time. All of jOe's compilations, bar his latest CR vs Ronaldinho 2 one, were done with Movie Maker, so it's just fine.

Practice!

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
footyfanatic said:
i use sony vegas to make my comps. but joe(yano) [http://www.footballclips.net/yano ]uses MM2 to make is comps(we; CR7 vs Ronaldinho part 2 he also used vegas but his other comps are only MM2) so awesome comps can be made with movie maker 2
Isaac said:
It's great, you just have to spend a lot of time practicing with it, and you'll be great in no time. All of jOe's compilations, bar his latest CR vs Ronaldinho 2 one, were done with Movie Maker, so it's just fine.

Practice!
:howler:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
competition will officially launch in June so theres plenty time to make and submit ur vid. please send email confirming ur entry.we've launched so early cos we're trying to get as many people interested as possible

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
To be announced soon. We're releasing this so as to get an idea of general interest in the competition, what people think, etc. etc. That is why we're so interested in peoples' views of the site and competition, and need to know of any modifications that need to take place.

A forum should go up shortly, where more info can be found as the competition develops. Please visit this thread and the site frequently so as to find the latest information available.

Thanks as always, and good luck to all.

·
Banned
3,551 Posts
More make your own compilation or you're not guaranteed to see the Juve comps in the competition even if there's a thousand of them. You understand? :shades:

·
Registered
68 Posts
guys what is the top program's to make video clips .

i have made so far two clips by window move maker 2 but i need more efficts ( where can i get more efficts )

·
Registered
484 Posts
I've used WMM 2, but I too need more effects so I downloaded sony vegas 4, and to be honest, I couldn't understand a thing!! so i had to get back to WMM2.

1 - 20 of 137 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.