Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 283 Posts

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ask a football question, and get an answer. If you are right, ask a new question, if you are uncertain, wait for the person who asked the question :)

Who are the topscorers in the Norwegian league right now?

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Harald Martin Bratbakk, Thorstein Helstad, Erik Fuglestad & Bjarte Lunde Aarhseim (a midfielder :eekani: ) :hopefull: :greed:

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fuglestad is a midfielder and together with Brattbakk and Helstad he is the topscorer with 5 goals, but Lunde Aarsheim has only scored 2 goals. Still you answered correctly Andreas, your question :)

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Molde, Tromsø, Stabæk and Bryne? (just guessing here, that question wasn't that easy) :D

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
One of the teams has to be Viking.....and :confused: I know they had a poor result against a bad team, was it Start??? :hopefull:

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
Yes now you have got it!!! :cool: but i hope you were deliberately :notlisten: and faking not knowing this.

For the record, the 4 defeats for Rosenborg were

vs Molde: 0-1
vs IK Start: 1-2
vs Tromso: 2-0
vs Viking: 2-1

I'm pretty sure that was how it was, just :uncertain: about the games being home or away involving Start & Viking :nervous:

Ok your question?

·
Registered
825 Posts
may I join?:)...I have a more international question:) :
Where does the international Romanian football player Adi Mutu play?..at what team?

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is it that bad?? I don't know everything, and this kind of stuff I need some time to think about, I'm at work and has a lot on my mind ;)

My queston .....

Which team has won most cups in Norway, and how many times have they won?

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
cristina said:
may I join?:)...I have a more international question:) :
Where does the international Romanian football player Adi Mutu play?..at what team?
He is playing for the Serie A club Verona.

Finally someone that gives me a question I know :D

Stop with this Norwegian crap :fero: ;)

EDIT!!

Does it have to be bout Scandinavian football?Ofcourse it´s better if it is about that,but quite boring since it´s only Speck who is able to answer the Norwegian questions who´s not Norwegian.

[Edited by Jimmy on 08-05-2001 at 12:15]

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
I think Odd Grenland have won the most cups with 13? :notsure: :nervous:

A lot on your mind Anders!! ;). Care to share with us :D ;) excited:

·
Administrator
52,113 Posts
this sounds fun:) aslong as it its not as hard as norweigan quizes and easy quizes like cristinas one :)

·
Registered
16,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Odd has won 12 times :)

A lot on my mind = work :) nothing exciting, I am sorry :smileani:

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
hehe that is Ok :cool:. I was just "probing". I will have to start on some study soon as i have a test @ the end of the week and one next week :groan: :moan:

Hmmn a question. Nice easy one.

Who won last season's Swedish cup and what were the results of both legs?

]

[Edited by Andreas Speck on 08-05-2001 at 12:39]

·
Registered
825 Posts
Jimmy said:
Does it have to be bout Scandinavian football?Ofcourse it´s better if it is about that,but quite boring since it´s only Speck who is able to answer the Norwegian questions who´s not Norwegian.

[/B]
hehe...Jimmy...you took the words out of my mouth...I was actually thinking the same thing...I have no idea how to answer the Scandi questions...what I know of Norwegian football is too unsignificant to ask..or to be asked :depress:...so...I thought international questions too would lighten up the atmosphere.(if not, Andreas will take control!! :groan: ) :)

·
Registered
3,688 Posts
yes Jimmy. your question

BTW Orange, do you think we should duplicate the Frode Johnsen thread in the Champions league forum so mroe ppl can marvel at how good Rosenborg actually is :hopefull: :stuckup: :proud: :excited:

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Cristina and I are taking control over this now and I refuse making a Scandi question now :devil::tongue:

Which team did Matteo Ferrari played for last season?

1 - 20 of 283 Posts