Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 623 Posts

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As you now the new version is out. I just have one question about the Turkish League, does any of you have knowladge over wage expenditures of the Big three? I.e. how much does Fener, Besiktas and Galatasaray pay to their players every year? How big is the gap between Fener and the rest etc??

·
*the drum drum*
42,890 Posts
I loaded a new game to check for you, figures might be a little off since they are a bit random.

fenerbahçe
Balance - €21,534,315
Wages - €31,483,400 / year
Transfer Budget - €7,812,000
Average Ticket Price - €22
Average Season Ticket Price - €675
Estimated Value - €70m

Beşiktaş
Balance - €6,071,063
Wages - €15,433,990 / year
Transfer Budget - €2,604,166
Average Ticket Price - €8
Average Season Ticket Price - €222
Estimated Value - €39m

Galatasaray
Balance - €9,169,873
Wages - €22,273,160 / year
Transfer Budget - €520,832
Average Ticket Price - €22
Average Season Ticket Price - €362
Estimated Value - €77m

Note - GS' value will only shoot up much higher after they move into the new stadium in late 2009.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I loaded a new game to check for you, figures might be a little off since they are a bit random.
Oh, sorry, i already checked those numbers. I was wondering how it is IRL. I am at second season with BJK. Fener and Gala is in UEFA while i am in CL(i have been heavily cheating BTW with save/reloed, just testing tactics etc.). When i check the numbers Fener has 735.000 €, BJK 267.000 €, Gala 400.000 €(still at their old stadim) as wage budget. Does Fener really have 2.5 times more wage budget than BJK IRL?

What i did with Pre-Game Data Editor was to increse BJK ticket price to 10 while i lowered GS to 15 since i dont think that they will be as rich as Fener even with their new Stadium. But thats another discussion.

·
*the drum drum*
42,890 Posts
Well the wage budget has to be big enough to allow the wages that fener pays for their players, and the wages they've set in the game are pretty accurate except for a few.

·
Registered
7,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well the wage budget has to be big enough to allow the wages that fener pays for their players, and the wages they've set in the game are pretty accurate except for a few.
Yeah, i saw that with BJK too, i offloaded Delgado(40.000 €/week) and my wage budget decreased from 300.000 to 270.000 despite that i was qualified for CL!!!!

BTW if yo play BJK never sell Delgado becouse his entire transfer fee goes to third party... :pp

·
Master Debater
20,716 Posts
Hey Tolga do you have any experience with very cheap players who are willing to play in the second division who play above their statistics? I'm looking for some bargain guys I might be able to get on a free.

I need a young goali badly. I signed Omer Catkic but he's really old and starting to go down hill and I can't afford a seasoned goali. I have a transfer budget of 35 dollars right now lol.

·
*the drum drum*
42,890 Posts
Can't really say, but what has changed in 09 is that players age much more gracefully now so they can play into their late 30s easily. Before after 30 they'd decline so badly they became useless almost overnight.

Look at these two for example;
|

I guess the only thing I can say is use the filters to sort players who are good at particular things and then sign the best/cheapest you can find. Like Finishing/Anticipation/Composure/Heading/Acceleration for a forward even if the rest look like horse shit. I just tend to scout the hell out of all youth teams in the lower leagues and pick up any players who are rated with a big future.

·
Registered
30,022 Posts
FM's Spanish League is pissing me off so much. After one season everything goes a wry! Especially with B teams! I'm playing as Espanyol and I've signed Bojan and Thiago from Barca who apparently didn't feature for them in this game. :rolleyes: I hate how every other team seems to be able to spend £20m plus, including promoted sides and somehow I only get £500k and I can't loan Castilla or B team players or even buy 'cos the clubs are too stingy over players they're not going to use. Also, they need to sort this overbuying thing out too, 'cos for example, Miguel Torres wasn't given a squad number following season and I couldn't loan or buy... wtf is up with that?

·
*the drum drum*
42,890 Posts
The Spanish leagues are bugged.

The two main issues are that players coming off of youth contracts DON'T graduate to a professional contract, instead get released. Bojan, Thiago and Assulin all go in the first season, and players just as good go free every season.

Second issue is that your B and C teams (if applicable) will sign the worst players on massive contracts, eating into your wage budget. Go around and look at Castilla, Mestalla, Barcelona B etc and notice they suffer from it too.

Next patch is in February, until then we have to avoid Spain at all costs.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
football manager is such a waste of money, by the time u buy the game and get all the patches to work properly so u can actually enjoy it they just bring out a new version which even has more bugs. rip off.

·
*the drum drum*
42,890 Posts
I got sacked at Fenerbahçe :howler:

What happened was Aziz Yildirim sold my star player. You know how it happens in the game, the chairman steps in and takes matters into his own hands with transfer offers sometimes, he sold my best player that way.

What's different in FM09 is that since the game has press conferences now, you get asked about it for your next game. I was asked what I thought about my star being sold without consultation and I said it's absolutely ridiculous, then the journalist asked "how would you describe your relationship with chairman Aziz Yildirim" and I picked "We stay out of each other's way". I was sacked the next day :howler:

P.S - I've done more for the club than Zico did too, two titles, a CL semi-final place, massive overhaul of the squad from senior team down to the U18s and all the staff :stuckup:

·
Welcome To Jamrock
9,729 Posts
yeah i always end up sending my assistant

but i've got bored of fm now, quit it

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Does Ultimatum ever work?

I'm at my seventh season now, won 2 CL, every TSL and Turkish Cup tittle and all, club stature is excellent, fans love me and all.... but when I tried to give Ultimatum, they sacked me without thinking.

Oh yeah, the biggest bug on FM that is there every year is overrated English players. It's just ridiculous and retarded. :howler:

·
Registered
9,078 Posts
i need to fix my AMC currently i am playing 3 attacking mids and 2 strikers,
it sounds too aggressive but its actually been really successful, the only problem is the opposing tactics seem to work really effectively against my amc as he almost always ends the first half with lower ratings

Id move him in to mc but i have way too many talented attacking midfielders that id be wasting moeny

·
*the drum drum*
42,890 Posts
It's a bug in the game, basically unless he scores or assists a goal he will get a shit rating in the first half.

Supposedly they'll fix it in the next patch which is due this month.

1 - 20 of 623 Posts