Xtratime Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah, i know that is not the correct topic to post about, but i have a special reason for it. I would like to specify the people who plays these games with certain Leagues, in the case, Uruguay.
So, anyone here in the Uruguayan forum plays in the Uruguayan league?
It's out of date, in the FM2006 but is very fun to play.
Would be cool if you play, post your tryumphs and other things.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Well Im currently playing in Scotland (Hearts of Midlothian). I was hoping to leave and go to NAcional but since I came in 2nd, I qualified into the Champions League so I think Ill stay a few more years :D

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I starterd with Peñarol and Put the juvenile Juan Jose Blanco the brain of my team.
We were the leaders of the championship, playing in a 4-3-3 with:

Elduayen; Alonso, Herrera, Someone that i forgot now, and Guillermo Diaz; Bengoechea, Rotundo and Blanco; Sergio Leal, Martin Rodriguez and Cédrez.

Yeah, its very strange because in Peñarol we have Bengoechea and this guy called Herrera, and in Nacional have the brothers Dely Valdez.
I didnt understand that but it was fun.

I delete one of the saves, thinking that only one was the necessary and i lost my beautiful campaing :(

·
Registered
1,371 Posts
haha.
i play futbol deluxe,it's an argentine manager game.i'm currently coaching juventud,as ribas, :howler: not bad campaign,near 3 pts to catch the last sudamericana spot.in the squad there are j.j blanco,reyes,gerardo larrosa a nd lavié,all of them who are now involved in Peñarol.There's an update to the squads,but i didn't notice that til last weeks.
i will keep you informed.do the same :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Who, Juventud?

Well the thing is that the Linx and Whitecaps are not "real" Pro teams. They are more amateur (Kind of development teams).
The answer is : They are "OK" .

Thing is Canada has only like 4 cities that can support any pro team (Even in Hockey, Canada only has 5 teams).

But as of 2007, Canada will have it's first MLS team (maybe 2 when Vancouver joins).
I think Toronto will be a successful club since 70% of Toronto is made of ppl who are immigrants or their parents are imigrants. (Imagine a stadium packed with 1/4 Italian fans, 1/4 Argentine Barra Brava, 1/4 Fanatic Scotish fans, 1/4 Asian). Itll be the first "multi-national" club in football history (and will be way different than many of the teams in the MLS <which is turning to be a good league, the Americans are really serious about making it big>.

Anyways, You should really find a better team to play than the Whitecaps (But I think they are one of the best teams in the USL)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts