Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone has this game? Great game and now even greater you cna manage a team from Macedonia, just go to:

http://www.thedugout.net/download.php?cmv=11&cat=4#

scrool down and you'll see F.Y.R. of Macedonian League Patch!

I just downloaded and i m gonna play it now and i'll report back!

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Can you tell me some good macedonian players,am going to download the macedonia patch now.. :cool:

And yeah it's my fav game ,well with GTA: SA:D

Edit: Thanks for the link,they also have a bosnian league patch :proud:

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I downloaded the patch and i m trying to take Pelister where they belong, 10 games into the season i m second 1 point behind the leaders and doing very well, i have both some good players and next year i ll be challenging for the title in the first divisionand then champions league!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pelister have just won Division 2 and are promoted to Division 1. I m expecting ot bring back some players like Sakiri, Stavrevski and so on for the new season!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Of course i used to play for the Pelister's kadeti before i came here!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So did anyone else download this patch adn play with a maco club?

I took Pelister back to the Prva liga and them i won:

1 Vtora liga title, then went to the prva liga and won 3 titles in a row adn the maco cup a few times, i qualified for the Champions league 2 times but went out in the group stage, i qualifies for the UEFA cup once got to the third round and lost to thepretender's team Lyon. I had Pandev adn Stojkov in the team, this was my team:

----------Pacovski(just because he is my cousin)
Popov--Grncarov--Vasovski--Seva(good youngster from AC Milan)
------------Radoi
--Grozdanovski--Diarra
-------------Adu
-------Pandev--Stojkov

Also Trenevski, Zaharievski, Dimitrovski Dragan, Guzelov, Stojanovski M, Lazarevski G, Kirovski, Elmazovski, Pandev Sasko, Stojanovski A, Valeri, Vito played for my team at some stage during this four seasons.

So i attracted some quality players to the great Pelister, I then also became NT coach but i did not have any success.

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
dragan20 said:
So did anyone else download this patch adn play with a maco club?

I took Pelister back to the Prva liga and them i won:

1 Vtora liga title, then went to the prva liga and won 3 titles in a row adn the maco cup a few times, i qualified for the Champions league 2 times but went out in the group stage, i qualifies for the UEFA cup once got to the third round and lost to thepretender's team Lyon. I had Pandev adn Stojkov in the team, this was my team:

----------Pacovski(just because he is my cousin)
Popov--Grncarov--Vasovski--Seva(good youngster from AC Milan)
------------Radoi
--Grozdanovski--Diarra
-------------Adu
-------Pandev--Stojkov

Also Trenevski, Zaharievski, Dimitrovski Dragan, Guzelov, Stojanovski M, Lazarevski G, Kirovski, Elmazovski, Pandev Sasko, Stojanovski A, Valeri, Vito played for my team at some stage during this four seasons.

So i attracted some quality players to the great Pelister, I then also became NT coach but i did not have any success.
I downloaded it and played, very hard because I don't know shit about macedonian football :howler: but then I saw that there was a Bosnian League patch too.. :cool:

·
Registered
952 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah there is a bosnian patch on the same url address.

And MacoBoy who knows i should try!:)

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Hey guys where can I get this game for free? LOL
I had the 2000-2001 but have never had one since.
Thanks
Pozdrav

·
Registered
2,734 Posts
Makedonec vo TO said:
Hey guys where can I get this game for free? LOL
I had the 2000-2001 but have never had one since.
Thanks
Pozdrav
Where do you think..but we aren't allowed to talk about download games... :shades: :D

·
Banned
12,611 Posts
Emirho said:
I have won everything with Barcelona after the 2007 season :cool:
Now am going to take over a NT:D
1)When I played as Barcelona,I won everything except the WCC(I stoped playing before the competition started).
2)BiH?:shades:

1 - 20 of 101 Posts