Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys what type of Football jerseys or shirts do you prefer? personally i like Kappa and Adidas the best but i got a Duarig St-Ettiene jersey last week and i must say that i didnt know much about this company but there jersey quality is the best i have seen so far besides the old Red Star Belgrade Kappa jerseys which were made with real top notch quality hell that thing can be washed and worn tons of times and it still looks good.Of all the new jerseys out there the Nike ones i hate the most epseically there Juventus away jersey ..

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Although I dont like the team I love the Sampodoria jersey. I also like the Newcastle United jersey from 98 with the sheild on the back.

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Macedonia NT from 97 and 98. The white one. I saw the MKD vs Irl game and just loved it. What do you know in the summer of 98 they come to play Canada.
I went and got Hristov's jersey from that game and got my picture taken with Jovanovski.
He is one of the best hockey players in the world.
First Macedonian to win a gold medal.

As well the White Milan from 94 have that as well.

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Makedonec vo TO said:
Macedonia NT from 97 and 98. The white one. I saw the MKD vs Irl game and just loved it. What do you know in the summer of 98 they come to play Canada.
I went and got Hristov's jersey from that game and got my picture taken with Jovanovski.
He is one of the best hockey players in the world.
First Macedonian to win a gold medal.

As well the White Milan from 94 have that as well.
I wanted to go to that game against Canada, didnt we lose 1-0? if i remember correctly.I didn't know that Jovanovski was at that game great job by him coming out and showing his support for Macedonia :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Yeah we did lose 1-0 and yes Hristov did get a red. So maybe his jersey was not the best one to get. LOL j/k. As well Jovanovski went to San Jose to see Macedonia vs USA. He is a great Macedonian, and when hockey starts I will get his jersey.
Pozdrav

·
Registered
952 Posts
I like adidas jerseys essoecally Milan's! I liked Pelister's when they won the cup couple of years back and Macedonia's puma jersey before the one we have now!

U

·
0 Posts

this is macedonians NT dress! I would love to see the 3 one for at least one game and than to send the pick to AEK Athen :D

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Naum said:

this is macedonians NT dress! I would love to see the 3 one for at least one game and than to send the pick to AEK Athen :D
is that yellow jersey a joke or do we really have it?

·
Registered
952 Posts
We do have it, everyone has 3 strips but hardly ever use the 3rd one!

·
Registered
27,119 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Why the hell did they make it yellow and black, they show have made it yellow shirt and red shorts then it would have looked great.

·
Registered
952 Posts
Do you know why? To keep some people happy. Apperently they are 25.17% of the people that live in Macedonia if you knwo what i mean! Thats why the main strip is red white and black!

U

·
0 Posts
Dragan said:
Do you know why? To keep some people happy. Apperently they are 25.17% of the people that live in Macedonia if you knwo what i mean! Thats why the main strip is red white and black!
No i don't think it's about that and is ridiculous to say so cuz we never play with that dress anyway.......

Also dose 25(P) are Vardar Fans ;) Vardar fand want to have black in the NT too.

·
Registered
952 Posts
It is because of that, trust me.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts