Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
its fuuucking incredible, but like we all know football is not fair, and the boring teams are progresing to next round.
what football would be like if there were just teams like england, sweden, etc???
would be this the most beatifull sport on earth???
hell no!!!!
we didnt have a great match, but we played well enough to beat sweden by 2 goals at least. THAT FUUUCKING FREE KICK *****

we didnt have luck at all. for example, bielsa changed bati for crespo and 2 seconds later sweden scored. other way im almost sure that bati and crespo would have played togheter. also, cani sent off for that stupidity. all the players and coaches insult during the match, why just cani?. ayala injured while he was warming up before the first match. etc...

a generation of argie players is gone, no more wc for them (batistuta, ayala, simeone, almeyda, chamot, pochettino, burgos, bonano, lopez, gallardo, etc).

·
Registered
13,202 Posts
PLZ

argentina played like ****

foootball lost nopthing

nice of u to think u guys do so much for the game but u dont

1 goal in 3 games is a pathetic effort

veron...****
oretga all flashy and ****
bati..so close yet so far away
chamot...hahahah
lopez is 27 and will play agian most likely
gallardo failed to even play

the fact is the ariges are cocky primadonnas who didnt deserve to go through

they got beaten by a tactically perfect side

and if u call beauty not doing **** when u have the ball for 65% then i feel sorry for u

Sorin and aimar were the only two argies i felt osrry for the rest deserved it...they were the only ones who played with heart

Lav

·
Registered
2,160 Posts
Well said Lav. Football hasn't lost anything, it's still got exciting teams like Spain, Brazil, Japan, Senegal, and Ireland with Portugal soon to follow. Javier Saviola should have been on that team, he must feel bad knowing that he couldn't do anything to help his countrymen.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Jamal said:
Well said Lav. Football hasn't lost anything, it's still got exciting teams like Spain, Brazil, Japan, Senegal, and Ireland with Portugal soon to follow.
:dielaugh:

yeah exciting teams. :rolleyes:

by the way lav, just to stop you stupid sh!t:

Sweden's goalkeeper Magnus Hedman was as stunned as anyone that Argentina had gone out.

"They were so skillful that it was frightening, he said after Wednesday's match.

"They are so unbelievable that you have no choice but to defend.

"In the second half we tried not to play so deep, but it proved so difficult.

"They were the greatest team I've ever played against."

·
First Place winner, March 2009 Photo Contest
2,968 Posts
Argentina is in need of a decent goalkeeper !
I can understand your disappointment, but i have to admit that you even don't need a top keeper like Kahn or Buffon to save this free kick which sent Argentina back home. The ball was in the air for a long period of time and it wasn't very fast at all. Every mediocre keeper should catch this ball, Cavallero didn't.
Cavallero wasn't the only reason that Argentina is out of the world cup, but it is very bitter, that such a good defence like the argentine can not rely on their keeper.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
LAV and Jamal, which WC you are talking about!!!?
Almost the whole world is missing Arg in this early stage of the WC (but not Brazil and England of course) we are reading and watching reports from all around the world saying that.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
The WC didnt lose anything, well maybe they lost one of the most over-hyped teams in the world..but nothing spectacular. :tongue:

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
Russell said:
The WC didnt lose anything, well maybe they lost one of the most over-hyped teams in the world..but nothing spectacular. :tongue:

Yet another example of the over-hyped English wit..... it's nothing spectacular.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Perhaps losing some of the so-called "big-guns" and nearly losing the likes of Italy and Germany will give world football the kick in the teeth that it's needed for such a long time - changes need to be made and players need to change their attitudes to the beautiful game.

Glad to see the referees not putting up with any sh1t, cheating and diving (though some still manage to con the referee), though the Larsson booking was a travesty. If teams are so good and talented, WHY OH WHY do they need to resort to sly and underhand methods to win the game? Are they not confident in their own abilities?

BTW, all those that are saying that it will be a bad tournament from now on because "certain" teams are out, get real, teams have no god-given right to progress, they must earn it. They don't earn it, they don't progress. Get over it....

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
than why the little green smilie at the end of it??????? Just to piss us off?

make up your mind are you witty or not?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Russell said:
they were hyped. true. with good reasons though. they failed. big time.

i will still stick to my argument, that they were fun to watch and they played brave football. something you can't say about all the remaining teams. they paid their price for it.

would you have prefered the Argentina of Italy '90? i doubt it.
there are many ways how to play football. think of the semis of Euro2000 Italy vs. Holland, for instance.

after all, it all comes down to the style of play you happen to like.

·
Registered
9,811 Posts
Humbird did i piss you off or were you already angry?

Dont take it out on me that you Hyped up Argentina up so much that they didnt live up to your expectations.

no it was not wit. Why i added the green smiley is beyond me..

·
Premium Member
22,583 Posts
I am sending you a pm.

·
Registered
765 Posts
batigold said:
its fuuucking incredible, but like we all know football is not fair, and the boring teams are progresing to next round.
what football would be like if there were just teams like england, sweden, etc???
would be this the most beatifull sport on earth???
hell no!!!!
we didnt have a great match, but we played well enough to beat sweden by 2 goals at least. THAT FUUUCKING FREE KICK *****

we didnt have luck at all. for example, bielsa changed bati for crespo and 2 seconds later sweden scored. other way im almost sure that bati and crespo would have played togheter. also, cani sent off for that stupidity. all the players and coaches insult during the match, why just cani?. ayala injured while he was warming up before the first match. etc...

a generation of argie players is gone, no more wc for them (batistuta, ayala, simeone, almeyda, chamot, pochettino, burgos, bonano, lopez, gallardo, etc).
Need a paper tissue??

Adios Argentina - you just didn't deliver!

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Its amazing how people are happy to watch Argentina out of the whole thing.

And whats so amazing that people from great football nations come here and say reasonable things.

Others from the likes of Denmark, England and Sweden just come here to piss the Argentines off. and I wonder if they were beaten by us, what would they do. nuh nuh, let me put it this way, were we going to go to their forums ( if they have ones ) and piss them off?

well actually no, simply coz big football nations are used to win, other small nations like Denmark, Sweden and England can't win all the time.

Argentina slipt up for once and you come here to show your crowing.

Thats pathetic. :rolleyes:

well I guess we won't respond in the same way, coz we really don't have enough time to follow all of your failures which they are alot.

Denmark, Sweden and England will you please give us a report about your great football history ?( if you have one ) ;)

·
International
9,526 Posts
batigold said:

:howler: :howler: :howler: sour grapes at its best.

·
Registered
3,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Lav said:
PLZ

argentina played like ****

foootball lost nopthing

nice of u to think u guys do so much for the game but u dont

1 goal in 3 games is a pathetic effort

veron...****
oretga all flashy and ****
bati..so close yet so far away
chamot...hahahah
lopez is 27 and will play agian most likely
gallardo failed to even play

the fact is the ariges are cocky primadonnas who didnt deserve to go through

they got beaten by a tactically perfect side

and if u call beauty not doing **** when u have the ball for 65% then i feel sorry for u

Sorin and aimar were the only two argies i felt osrry for the rest deserved it...they were the only ones who played with heart

Lav
before sweden scored from that free kick, they did nothing, except for defend with 9 men. and we still created several goal opportunities. wwe just neededwhat else do you expect??? saying that we had a ball possesion of a 65% of the time, you are just confirming what i said.
the same with england an nigeria.
potentially arg can play that defensive football, but i thank god we dont do it. and i know what im talking about because i saw our team in the wc of italy in 1990.
i still hope football wins this wc, thats why i want teams like portugal, mexico or even spain (but not brazil, plz) to win it all.

and about that sh¡t of not playing with heart, well, more bullsh¡t. you know sh¡t about what our player went through during the lats 2 yeras. they traveled thousands of miles to play the qualies for 2 years. instead of rest or being with their family they came from europe to southamerica, to play exhausting matchs. and sometimes even playing in the altitude (bolivia 4000 mts, colombia, peru, ecuador). and you know what, playing almost for free. AFA just payed them two matchs of the qualies (19 matchs) and you know what, they never complained about that.
before the WC i cant remember if camerun or nigeria had problems because its federation owned them money. please.
you probably dont know tht many players were injured and they played no matter what. may be they shouldnt have done it. but you dont know many things.
you dont know whats the NT for a argie player. you probably didnt see the players after the match, or read anything about how they are feeling. you may said they are laying, but you would be wrong again. just because you simply dont know what does it feel. but i dont ask you to know that. how could i do that?

1 - 20 of 59 Posts