Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Vojvoda
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys i heard from Supervic that the game is comming out and it looks pretty sweet.

Key Features

PLAY WITH YOUR HEROES:
The world's superstars look and play like their real life counterparts. Player attributes like ball skills and playing style have been uniquely re-created for each player to mirror real life. WIN THE 2006 FIFA WORLD CUP™:
Compete as one of 125 teams from qualification right through to a virtual reproduction of the FIFA World Cup Final in Germany. Play in any of the 12 official stadiums that come to life with the pageantry and festivity of the 2006 FIFA World Cup™. GLOBAL CHALLENGE:
Introducing a new mode called Global Challenge that recreates 40 classic moments in FIFA World Cup history. Earn rewards to unlock legendary players and classic apparel. PENALTY SHOOTOUT:
Experience the elation and agony of a penalty shoot-out as if you were on the pitch. Use new moves to distract the goalkeeper or put off the penalty taker. Master your nerves to score the goal that puts your team in the FIFA World Cup. ADVANCED SHOOTING MECHANICS:
New context sensitive shooting provides even more realistic action. Player shooting ability, pressure from defenders and distance from goal all contribute to the success of the shot, just like in real life. MULTIPLAYER MODE:
Play as your favorite national teams in up to eight-way multiplayer sessions with friends from qualifiers to the 2006 FIFA World Cup Final. FIFAWORLDCUP.COM ZONE:
Visit the cities and stadiums of the 2006 FIFA World Cup Germany via in-game videos.

Now my question to you guys is, What do you think each player should be put as overall out of 100.

My top five would be

Kezman: 89
Stankovic: 87
Jevric: 94 :p gotta give jevric props
Vidic: 90
Zigic: 86

Sorry to open a thread on this topic but comeone its been awhile since they brought Serbia back into FIFA games :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Get Pro Evolution Soccer or Winning Eleven (same game), screw FIFA...

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
SerbianPatriot said:
Sorry to open a thread on this topic but comeone its been awhile since they brought Serbia back into FIFA games :thumbsup:
Don't be sorry mate. If there is enough interest for discussion about this or other games, like say Championship Manager, we can open a new Football Games thread.

Anyway for now, anything games related, let's post it here. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
423 Posts
red star forever said:
Get Pro Evolution Soccer or Winning Eleven (same game), screw FIFA...

FIFA has come along way, the 06 game has great gameplay and the officialy licenced stuff is great (kits stadiums balls). To me WE is a soccer simulation while FIFA is a soccer 'game'. both games are great and im glad serbia is back in fifa

·
Registered
15,157 Posts
well I always had serbian teams in fifa through patches, many of excellent quality...check www.fifa-serbia.com

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Marko_c said:
FIFA has come along way, the 06 game has great gameplay and the officialy licenced stuff is great (kits stadiums balls). To me WE is a soccer simulation while FIFA is a soccer 'game'. both games are great and im glad serbia is back in fifa
I don't know man, to me kits, stadiums and balls are no doubt a nice effect, but gameplay is what makes my blood boil. And Winning Eleven have constantly beaten FIFA in that aspect of the game.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
red star forever said:
I don't know man, to me kits, stadiums and balls are no doubt a nice effect, but gameplay is what makes my blood boil. And Winning Eleven have constantly beaten FIFA in that aspect of the game.
Totally agree with you. To me pes is so much better than fifa. Even though the graphics aren't as good, they are good enough, and the gameplay just kills any other soccer game i have played. To me the ball in fifa moves so unnaturally, it doesn't flow like in pes.

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
Yeh Pro Evolution Soccer all the way and they always include the NT as well as legends such as Dzaja, Dejo, Piksi and Mijatovic. I think the 4th game even had Partizan on it, don't know why though, they must have been desperate...:)

Pro Evo is so realistic, so easy to pick up and play but so hard to master. The way the ball moves, the way the players move, the way you can play the perfect through ball for your striker to just dink over the goalkeeper when he comes rushing out at your feet.

You can tell that it was made by the Japanese though, Piksi is absoloutely amazing on it!! Hopefully they include Zvezda on it next year, they might have an interest now!! :D

Also regarding the licensing, they have the real licensing for La Liga, Eredivisie, Arsenal and Chelsea and some randomn European sides. I have got an option file that gives me all the proper kits, names etc etc to add the authenticity to the great game play of the game itself. FIFA cannot match it.

As you all know I love the Championship Manager/Football Manager series and did have a great game going with Zvezda. Sadly I had to format my laptop and ended up losing the game but when I have time I'll have a real depth story for you all to read. Our players are great on it, especially Zvezda's, guys like Milovanovic and Basta are unbelievable on it.

Currently I'm casually playing a game with Chelsea because you get lots of money and I want to mould a sort of dream team for a little while before i get serious andI bought Zigic, he's great on it, scores loads of goals and has been my best player so far. He's ahead of both Crespo and Drogba in the starting line up and plays alongside Adriano with Robben, Stankovic and Lampard bombing forward from midfield :D

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
CM is great. I played that thing last year & took Messina from newly promoted to multiple Seria A champs, CL winners and World Champions. Iliev was my top-scorer. :howler: I've got the cover of that game right here but I can't find the CD. Probably a good thing, that stuff is too addictive.

One thing I could never get Dule was that I took Messina from a struggling club financially to very healthy but the board never let me expand the stadium. Or training facilities. How do you manage to get their approval, do you know?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Is CM you are talking about that old 01-02 version?

I played FM06 a couple of months back and won a CL twice with Partizan - the first time in 2010 with a 3-0 drubbing of Juventus - Arshavin (my Russian international), Burzanovic and Lazovic the scorers :D . Prior to that season I did nothing special in Europe (1/4 final in the CL my best previous result), but that year I finally managed to sign the right players in positions where i was weak previously. I needed a striker who could consistently score in Europe and Lazovic did the job. Most importantly I needed a good tall central defender (my freakin youth school seems to produce only midgets - no one taller than 180 cm) and i signed Gavrancic on a free transfer but payed him shitloads in wages. Even though he was quite old he was brilliant for 3 seasons and was worth every penny.

·
Registered
8,508 Posts
Ever since Fifa '99, the Fifa Series has been going downhill.. They just keep surprising me though with how much lower they can actually go.. It's absolute crap compared to Pro Evolution Soccer, who's gameplay is superb. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
JV_ said:
CM is great. I played that thing last year & took Messina from newly promoted to multiple Seria A champs, CL winners and World Champions. Iliev was my top-scorer. :howler: I've got the cover of that game right here but I can't find the CD. Probably a good thing, that stuff is too addictive.

One thing I could never get Dule was that I took Messina from a struggling club financially to very healthy but the board never let me expand the stadium. Or training facilities. How do you manage to get their approval, do you know?

You need to have an average attendance that is at least 80% (something like that) of the stadium capacity. For example in the Premiership there is no problem of expanding the stadium because they are always full. In Italy it's not so.

I think he's on about FM 05 because Iliev wasn't at Messina back in 01/02 :D

·
Registered
40,650 Posts
Big CM/FM and Pro Evo fan here.

I have the latest versions of both and they're about the only games I ever play. FM is just the best game ever, so widespread and realistic, you can't find that anywhere. And Pro Evo sh!ts on FIFA, it's just so much more realistic and at the end of the day, that's what I'm going for.

BTW Good idea to have a game thread. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
25,266 Posts
I'll rename it then shall I?

·
First Place Winner, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
42,192 Posts
KrLe said:
Big CM/FM and Pro Evo fan here.

I have the latest versions of both and they're about the only games I ever play. FM is just the best game ever, so widespread and realistic, you can't find that anywhere. And Pro Evo sh!ts on FIFA, it's just so much more realistic and at the end of the day, that's what I'm going for.

BTW Good idea to have a game thread. :thumbsup:
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,035 Posts
CM and FM is brilliant. Vukcevic is amazing on FM 06

·
Premium Member
27,245 Posts
Anyone play Pro Evo against the computer? Until recently I was playing Pro Evo 3 and could easily beat the hardest level. Right now I'm on level 3 with Pro Evo 5. I can beat it, but not as convincingly as in Pro Evo 3. The damn thing is much better now at setting offside traps and scoring from a one-on-one position is harder compared to the older version...

Anyway, I always take AC Milan, Kaka and Schevchenko are just unstoppable! :)

·
Registered
641 Posts
I can`t wait until 2006 FIFA World Cup from EA Sports comes out. I know FIFA Soccer since the early 90s. One can say, that PES is more realistic, but who cares. I am a person, who was not hours to spend on finding out tactical details, that PES might offer. I don`t care.

I want the real stadiums, the real players, the real kits (even our tigerstriped are in there). That`s what it makes to me. Ok, it might be less realistic, but I don`t care.

The game is on my list and won`t disappear until it is in my console.

·
Registered
641 Posts
I can`t wait until 2006 FIFA World Cup from EA Sports comes out. I know FIFA Soccer since the early 90s. One can say, that PES is more realistic, but who cares. I am a person, who was not hours to spend on finding out tactical details, that PES might offer. I don`t care.

I want the real stadiums, the real players, the real kits (even our tigerstriped are in there). That`s what it makes to me. Ok, it might be less realistic, but I don`t care.

The game is on my list and won`t disappear until it is in my console.

·
Vojvoda
3,640 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:thumbsup: Thank you Supervic, i couldnt of put it better myself.

My only problem is that im afraid since it is our first year back into fifa they will put us really bad ..... but im not sure... mayby they will put us as 80 overall....

1 - 20 of 83 Posts